Starter Motor

Enzo

Hi Guys, Having put up with a dicky starter motor for a while it was time to look for a new one. I have 3x 40 plus year old starters with issues and I was quoted an amount to fix them which was more than buying a new one. I ordered a gear reduction starter from one company but he cancelled the Ebay order saying that couriers would not pick up from his address because of the Covid-19 situation. I then ordered for another company which supplied me a nice starter which was smaller and lighter than the original. $140.00 plus $22.50 standard delivery from Thomastown in Victoria. I think it spins the engine quicker than the old starter. I'm stoked. If anyone is in the market for a new starter I would suggest that they look at these.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Starter-Motor-Nissan-240K-240Z-L24-2-4L-260C-260Z-L26-2-6L-280C-L28-2-8L-Petrol/282603946312?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Happy motoring

David