Good Evening, Julian here from Melbourne.

After years of day dreaming, searching the classifieds daily, admiring my brother & sister in-law's 240z, I finally got my hands on a 240z project of my own!

I came across the project via my cousin. 3 years ago he randomly started to talk to a guy at the local IGA, and they got onto the topic of old cars and the few Datsuns he had in his shed.  There was a particular 1600 that my cousin was interested in. The guy didn't want to sell. He also had this 240z partially restored under covers.

After 3 years of asking him every time they bumped into each other, he finally agreed to sell. My cousin purchased the 1600 about two months ago, and also inquired about the 240z on my behalf. Fast forward two months, a safe journey home, the car is safe in my garage and i cant stop smiling.

My plans are to restore her relatively stock, other than wheels, spoiler and front splitter.

I look forward to sharing my build (hopefully absorb as much advice/ knowledge) with the Z Community.

Cheers,          

IMG_20200502_180647.jpg

IMG_20200502_180514.jpg

IMG_20200502_180640.jpg