240/260z Front air dam - group buy

Hi guys 

I'm currently in talks with the manufacturers of this air dam and was wondering if anyone else would be interested in a group buy? 

Capture.PNG.fe6a0806e6e52e28bae07160dab73416.PNG1.PNG.372b5411ae0091c5d6266b647e72d858.PNG

Key points
-The price of the unit itself is about $255 Aud 
-Shipping currently for the whole air dam comes in at about $350 Aud (this figure can go lower for an individual piece but they would cut the air dam in half which i don't want to deal with)
-Main aim on the group buy would be to cut down shipping costs per item 
-I'm based in melbourne and would be receiving them here, always happy to arrange shipping if you are interstate but you may want to calculate if this actually works out cheaper.
-it would arrive as per the first picture so holes would need to be drilled and the air dam prepped/painted 

Ideally I would want an extra 2-4 people but i'm not set on that number either way.
manufacturer has confirmed these fit both 240 and 260z  
i'd be unsure of just how much the shipping savings would be until the order is placed and the items made, however these appear to easily stack inside each other and as such would expect the saving to be relatively large on multiple units. 

Please leave a reply if this interests you, I'm setting the cut of date to be 2 weeks from now ( 29/05/20) 
Regarding payment I'd want the item total before making the order and then confirm shipping amount once the items have been made 

Edited by Dirtydatto

Hey Mate you want to make sure about the fitment of theknock off kameari  air dams.....Some of the fitment is horrible and some on here have managed to crack through trying to bolt it in due to ill fitment in the casting. 

20 hours ago, 74zzz said:

Hey Mate you want to make sure about the fitment of theknock off kameari  air dams.....Some of the fitment is horrible and some on here have managed to crack through trying to bolt it in due to ill fitment in the casting. 

Talking to other members of the community that have ordered these specific ones they seem to be okay