A plea for donations due to the Corona Virus outbreak.

• Administrators

Thanks to @600Z, @260z_2+2, @Mike260, @RAP260, @RobDC, @XIV280 for all your recent donations.

I also received a donation from a Michael Co**an but I am not sure what username that is tied to here to add you to the donating member user group?

Please feel free to PM me if you want to be added to the donating members group. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, gav240z said:

Thanks to @600Z, @260z_2+2, @Mike260, @RAP260, @RobDC, @XIV280 for all your recent donations.

I also received a donation from a Michael Co**an but I am not sure what username that is tied to here to add you to the donating member user group?

Please feel free to PM me if you want to be added to the donating members group. 

Hi Gav

Have sent you an email re this

Cheers

PB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Congratulation Gav and Maria on the birth of your new son, 

How about anyone who hasn't or can make another donation to this great website please do, as a small gift to make sure all of there home lives are as stress free as possible and not to have to worry about the financials of running this website as i am sure they have enough on their plate atm

Cheers

• Administrators

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to say I accepted a job role yesterday, and will start early September on a part time basis and may ramp up to full time after that depending on how things go with managing the new born and hopefully mum will be fully recovered by then.

I want to say thanks to everyone who has sent money. It's a big help and I know some of you I still have to get back to and thank, but also upgrade your membership to donating member status.

If I haven't already please send me a PM to let me know, it helps me keep track of that way because sometimes PayPal payment details don't always match the accounts on here.

I am hoping I can get back to the project cars again in the not too distant future once everything settles back down and finances can catch up again.

I haven't been active on the forums for a while but still too long since I last donated so done now.  Thanks as always for the time and effort you put into this site Gav

3 hours ago, gav240z said:

...I am hoping I can get back to the project cars again in the not too distant future once everything settles back down and finances can catch up again.

Correct me if I'm wrong but a chap on here called George stated the same thing a few years ago. Each time he pops his head up it's shortly followed by tales of morning sickness!

Still, there's always time in retirement.

Good luck Gary.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, PeterAllen said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but a chap on here called George stated the same thing a few years ago. Each time he pops his head up it's shortly followed by tales of morning sickness!

Still, there's always time in retirement.

Good luck Gary.

Good things cannot be rushed. :)

Plus I gotta leave the cars to someone after I'm gone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hey guys, thanks. Donation button is on the homepage. Otherwise send me a PM and happy to send my email address (for PayPal) or bank transfer details.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hi Folks,

Sorry I've been slack updating members status to donating and thanking people. Or I should say just busy with the little 1.

So a late thank you to you all.

Some of you will notice an upgrade to donating member status and with it access to the new sections. Especially the register of HS30s (sorry if you own an RS30 or GRS30 and wish I had the same data for those cars - I wish I did also, but it's time consuming enough for 240z's!).

@CptZa, @GregTas, @evolutionise, @24 Dat, @GTI-Z (extra thank you for the massive donation!), @HS30-H, @Dragonball240z, @JDM-TOY (likewise thanks for the big donation), @Enzo (can't thank you enough for the ongoing support over the years, thanks again!), @YellowRX, @Daalp1 (thank you, the donation is more than enough don't worry!), @Shaun05 - thank you! , @andyk_79 - Thanks matey!, @peter t, @Brenden, @SiftyZ - I know you're relative new here, so thanks for the big donation, @Mickl, @Andrew_L26

The following donations were received (3) but I couldn't attribute them to a member on here.

1. Trademark Sign Company (Michael - sorry I forgot your username on here to upgrade your membership please chime). 
  2. Anthony who sent a donation after getting free bumpers. Thanks, but not sure which Anthony :).
  3. Dyson your email didn't match the 1 you use on the forum and I think we only have 1 Dyson, but it's not associated with a member name of same.

If you can let me know if it was you I'll update the member group.

We have about 4 months worth of costs in the kitty now. So thanks again.