260z blues

260z 2 seater suspension suggestions

Looking at my options for suspension on my 260z and wanted to hear people's thoughts after looking through some of the many forum posts.

The car will be road driven mainly with perhaps the occasional track day once a year or so.

The car is getting built to a modified factory performance so no crazy engine transplants etc.

I want the car to sit nice and low. Most likely be running 15s max 16s and want the springs to be captive.

Looking forward to hearing people's suggestions. Thanks for your time and input. As always this forum is a great wealth of information. 

Like this:
IMG_20181024_100032944_HDR.thumb.jpg.f10020ffe850fd80792590de8dc9b985.jpg

Les Collins Racing sells a package consisting of shortend struts, coil-over platforms, king springs (in whatever rate you want) and Koni Sport dampers: $2600
I've driven the above car and can attest it's firm, yet buttery smooth on the road :)

1 hour ago, C.A.F. said:

Like this:
IMG_20181024_100032944_HDR.thumb.jpg.f10020ffe850fd80792590de8dc9b985.jpg

Les Collins Racing sells a package consisting of shortend struts, coil-over platforms, king springs (in whatever rate you want) and Koni Sport dampers: $2600
I've driven the above car and can attest it's firm, yet buttery smooth on the road :)

Ok that's a great starting point thanks