240Z_au

ADR Compliant Recaro Pole Position Custom Trim + Rails - SOLD

Up for sale, what I can describe as brand new (sat in them 3-4 times, before selling the car) Recaro Pole position salvaged from an Australian delivered Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black Series. These cars came standard with Recaro seats and have been ADR complied. (have stickers stating such). I’m not a legal expert, but I believe this means you can legally have them in your car on a public road.

Seats retrimmed with alcantara accents and perforated leather as can be seen on the pictures. The back of the seats is also trimmed. Original brand new Recaro fittings with rails to suit 240Z also come with the seats. Best seats I’ve ever had, comfortable and fine for anyone up to 6’4” tall (as I am)

Will leave here for a while, if no interest, will go on ebay. Was going to use on another project, but shipping to Europe not worth the hassle. $3,900 for the 2 seats with fittings - Thanks!

20190329_161351.jpg

20190329_161401.jpg

Recaro Base Frame Rails and Bottom Brackets S30 Datsun 240Z.PNG

Recaro Pole Position Seats S30 Datsun 240Z.PNG

Recaro Rails and Bottom Brackets S30 Datsun 240Z.PNG

Guys, 3,600 for the two RECARO seats. ADR approved, custom trim and rails. Please email me as I will not be here regularly next week. Cheers. email: plinvest@hotmail.com

Andrew.

Thanks Guys...Its all in my build thread. Essentially had it made. (original wooden wheel, overlayed with carbon fibre (in matt finish) and alcantara over the spokes. ...Not made anywhere else, my wheel I believe is 1 of 1 only. My design with the center strip too. Same with console. Car just sold, as did the seats now.

20 minutes ago, 240Z_au said:

Thanks Guys...Its all in my build thread. Essentially had it made. (original wooden wheel, overlayed with carbon fibre (in matt finish) and alcantara over the spokes. ...Not made anywhere else, my wheel I believe is 1 of 1 only. My design with the center strip too. Same with console. Car just sold, as did the seats now.

Can you point me in the direction of the build threat please