Will they fit - Rota RB 15x8 +4 & 15x7 +10 or 16x8 +4

TDoherty

Need some advice please for my 240Z. 

Can't decide on the above 16" wheels all round with 225/50 tyres or the above 15"combination with 225/50 on the rear and 205/50 on the front. 

Concerns/questions are;

1. I'm told the 16" & 15" +4 will fit with my standard suspension and rolled guards but there's uncertainty about the 15" +10 fitting. Does anyone have any experience? 

2. My preference is the 15" wheel and tyre combination mentioned above which is all possible with the Yokahama Advan Neova. My concern about the tyre size required for the 16x8 is that the front would have to be the same as the rear ie. 225/50 as the 205/50 is too small for this rim....and there is no 215 size. 

What are your thoughts on this size front tyre? 

Tks! 

2 minutes ago, smugley said:

15  X 7 +10 rims with 205 60 tyre's fit fine frt and rear without rolling the guards .

Thanks for the response Smugley.... love the name! 

I really want to choose the 15x8 & 15x7 combination but of course want to know they will fit before buying them.

I know the +4 offset on the rear is fine but the Rota man told me the +10 on the front would not fit so I of course need to be 100% sure. 

Are you using Rota RB 15x7 +10 on the front of your car? 

Call me anal but its a big gist if I buy them and they don't fit! 

Tks a million!