WTB 15x7 Performance Superlites to suit 240Z

TDoherty

On 10/12/2019 at 3:25 PM, nat0_240_chevZ said:

Bought 3 to finish up a pair i had on a car, turns out they changed patterns 10>8 spoke, then i bought 2 more to finish the set as they were finishing up. I am Considering using other wheels at the moment, car still not ready to be rubber wrapped either. Nat0

Hi mate, 

What offset did u buy or can u suggest for standard suspension

Tks! 

Hi I have a set of Superlite GTR 15 x 7. These were the light weight iteration of the wheel before they went bust. They CNCd a bunch of superfluous metal out of the hub of the casting to reduce unsprung weight. We ran them on our Tarmac rally car until we upgraded to a bigger brake package and moved to 16 x 7. Let me know if you are still interested. 

On 10/20/2019 at 7:08 PM, Mike260LW said:

Hi I have a set of Superlite GTR 15 x 7. These were the light weight iteration of the wheel before they went bust. They CNCd a bunch of superfluous metal out of the hub of the casting to reduce unsprung weight. We ran them on our Tarmac rally car until we upgraded to a bigger brake package and moved to 16 x 7. Let me know if you are still interested. 

Thanks for your feedback Mike! 

I'm still looking but now at RB-R 16X8 +4, I'll come back to you if they don't work out. 

Cheers Tony