1975 260z 2 seater

saxon

Edit: No longer for sale. Had an offer that was retracted last minute, but during the sale process and spending time with the old girl I’ve become a bit attached to her again so removing from sale to get it fixed up and going again.

Hi all,

I’m looking to sell my 1975 2 seater 260z, looking for 25k.

I bought this around 8 years ago and did a bunch of cosmetic modifications, and freshened up the interior. Mechanically it’s all very stock though.

About 5 years ago the clutch went then I went overseas for work and it’s been gathering dust since (garaged the entire time). 

It needs a bit of work to get going again and unfortunately I don’t have the passion for it anymore, so wanting to move it on now to an owner who can give it the care it deserves. 

I have a build thread where you can see more details and photos:

https://www.viczcar.com/forums/topic/7420-saxons-260z/

And a short summary:

CCWs (9.5 front, 10.5 back)

S2000 seats

Flares

Front and rear spoilers

Fender mirrors

New dash, centre console, carpet, wood stearing wheel

Brake upgrade

Current registration

It needs a little bit of work to get going and I have factored these things into my asking price. The main problem is with the brakes, i’ve upgraded them (silvermine motors stage 4 + upgraded master cylinder). They were a bit squishy and my ex gfs Dad had a tinker with it and made it worse, not sure what the issue is. 

There’s also a water leak in the cooling pipes, some minor rust spots near the fuel cap, and need a new plastic piece that goes under the steering wheel. 

Message me here if you’d like to get in contact. 

Cheers

Hamish

33295_e17fb5a032483af7cb11aa37522afeea024fb097.jpg

Edited by saxon

Also, there’s a bunch of bits and pieces from the build thread that didnt end up going in the car. These will be included except I’m selling the below separately:

triple weber kit 45 DCOE 2,000

arizona z suspension kit 2,000

LD28 crank - 1,000

rebuilt and ported p90 head with mild race cam from datsunpartsllc - $1000

• Administrators
1 hour ago, saxon said:

rebuilt and ported p90 head with mild race cam from datsunpartsllc - $1000

Can you send me details on this head? Who did the porting etc..? If it's Datsunpartsllc (that's California Datsun) and he has a mixed reputation unfortunately.

1 hour ago, gav240z said:

Can you send me details on this head? Who did the porting etc..? If it's Datsunpartsllc (that's California Datsun) and he has a mixed reputation unfortunately.

Yes Gav that’s the guy. It’s in storage at the moment but will include some pics as soon as I can.