Modified Datsun 240Z for Sale - Reg: RED240 - SOLD

240Z_au

Guys...All about the car here: 

Looking for offers ABOVE $55K.. (that's ABOVE, not below chaps)...Having spent well in excess of this I believe its a bargain for the right buyer looking for a stand-out car.

IF you are genuinely interested, its best we discuss over the phone as there is loads to go over and I'm sure you will want to anyway. So, please shoot me a phone number and I will call you back. The car can be viewed only with a Photo ID and after we established some things over the phone (sorry guys, I live outside of Australia and I don't want to bother Dad with tire kickers)

Major Components:

-  10 months rego.

- Painted few years back as per link.

- 2.9L engine with less then 1000 or so km's since rebuild.

- Tripple genuine Mikunis with Mikuni intake

- Limited Slip Diff

- Genuine Watanabe wheels and beand new tyres (98%)

- 5 Speed Silvia gearbox

- Koni Suspenion

- Techno Toy Tuning suspension components to make the car handle and look low (without discomfort)- ason the pictures)

- Japanese Cross bars and many small items

- Custom headers (plated) and custom exhaust (sounds like a Datsun should)

- Will wood breaks all around (front and rear) with rear hydraulic handbrake setup.

- New windscreen and rear glass

- Many new parts, radio, guages etc all working

-  Seats are Recaros (original also available WITH the car)

- Removable (and trimmed) roll cage (not CAMS compliant -  I never picked up the certificate)

Essentially way more then I can recall so best to talk over the car with genuinely interested buyers. 

Thank you

Andrew.

• 1 month later...
  • 240Z_au changed the title to Modified Datsun 240Z for Sale - Reg: RED240 - SOLD
23 hours ago, gav240z said:

All's well that end's well I suppose... I feel a bit sad for you though! Nice area by the way... :)

Yes, it was a bit, although sitting on the other side of the world I was a little disconnected from the reality of it all. I look forward to my very standard Yellow 240Z being completed and enjoying it more in OZ when I'm there. That one will stay. After being allowed a lot more driving freedom in Europe, I cannot bring myself to drive my fighter jet in Australia and enjoy it. Too many close calls on points and way too stressful. Just not worth it for me. Track times are limited and having car like this sitting in garage everyday for the purpose of a "collection" is no longer appealing to me. Was lurking on an US auction site yesterday on a 260 with a Robello 3L engine  to bring to Europe, but I quickly snapped out of it, knowing I have no room here and already have a nice toy to burn the autobahn. Still...Lots of memories and fun with this car. Went to good hands I believe.