1975 Fairlady Z 2 seater - PARTING OUT - SOLD

240z71

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Michael said:

Hey guys, 

Long shot I know. I was the one who purchased the shell of the Fairlady Z in this post. 

Repairs have been going Reasonably well. And I'm wondering if the other person that purchased the dash, Has installed it in there Z or 

is willing to part with it. 

- Cheers Mick. - Also apologies if this is not the correct way of trying to relocate the part on the forum. - Mick. 

Do you specifically want that dash or just a suitable dash? A 260z dash will work and can be restored.

PS: Fixed the images in the original post.

Cheers Gavin, Ideally, That specific dash. If not available. it would be great to get some detailed shots of the stitching(is it black?) so I can get someone to reproduce this finish. Relatively closely. I Just received the auction photos from when it was sold in  japan and would somewhat like to keep the interior taste as how it was recreated then. 

9ZjAg4IbTWBcn4zEIz5eWP5HwiUrzM9bBDtPmKQBmHrSf00tiSyocrlXIuofldLsxE9JCwr0ZtfXvdNVPQxTktiOGPAv2zhUYAdS9CKX4t3EIJVOdpgArg5ePi5LDE.jpg

Edited by Michael

Hey Mick 

I never ended up selling the dash so I just ended up using it in my 240z race car. Not 100% original but it was too nice of a dash not too use. Unfortunately though I cut it up too fit around the roll cage so it’s not really suitable for your application I don’t think. 

thanks Matt 

28BDD85E-731C-4EDD-A6BD-43097FD71140.jpeg

86EC54EA-EE10-489E-8073-68A2FDB67435.jpeg

Ah Matty,

All good brother. Happy just to know its not going to pop back up for sale and make me pull out another dashboard :P 

I managed to pick a 260z dash up off another member awhile ago, Repaired and flocked as you suggested Gavin, It's okay, But if the opportunity was there to pick up the original dash I couldn't have resisted. Thanks again fellas for getting back to me, And for the alternative suggestions Gav. 

-Cheers Mick.