Well, I'm not sure why you keep posting in the NSW events section random stuff? There is an off topic section if you really must express yourself.

But also why attach a word document? When you can copy / paste text into the forum post directly? It's a bit like using a Fax Machine to send an email?

2 hours ago, gav240z said:

Well, I'm not sure why you keep posting in the NSW events section random stuff? There is an off topic section if you really must express yourself.

But also why attach a word document? When you can copy / paste text into the forum post directly? It's a bit like using a Fax Machine to send an email?

So you download it and read the damn pointless thing. 

I was trying to add a bit of levity to the carburettors/drum brakes/which hole does this cable go into etc discussions . I only joined the club in July 2019 - so I'm not familiar with all the orifices yet or the uploading techniques for this particular site. I'm still an "L" plater to these forums - and paying the penalty through a host of derogatory comments. I appreciate that the text could be copied and pasted - but wasn't sure if the image could be synchronised with the text if this was done .