Lower valance sections from UK? Group buy?

gav240z

• Administrators

Hey Folks,

Andy at Auto Panel Solutions.

https://www.facebook.com/Auto-Panel-Solutions-418351785395614/

Mentioned he may be able to do these cheaper if ordering more than 1. Price is 190 GBP each before shipping.

I am considering ordering 1. Is anyone else keen?

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

No I've mocked it up, and it's 100x better than the Canadian section. Very much OEM part and fitment. But... I may have found a good rear valance section (off a donor car) and given I'm restoring an early car, I am thinking of using that. I may hold onto the sections I fabricated and made for spares in future. So it's not a total loss.

Andy in the UK is pretty good, so you should have no issues ordering through him (other than time to get it out to you).

6 hours ago, gav240z said:

No I've mocked it up, and it's 100x better than the Canadian section. Very much OEM part and fitment. But... I may have found a good rear valance section (off a donor car) and given I'm restoring an early car, I am thinking of using that. I may hold onto the sections I fabricated and made for spares in future. So it's not a total loss.

Andy in the UK is pretty good, so you should have no issues ordering through him (other than time to get it out to you).

Great to know! Someone on the forum just saved me from buying the Canadian one from msa. Glad they did! 

If you’re interested in selling your auto panel solutions one let me know, I’d be happy buy it, but you probably don’t want to sell it! Gonna wait to see if I will need a new radiator support before I order a rear valance from APS

cheers gav!