Jump to content
Gordo

[VIC] - Nissan Datsun Nationals 2019

Recommended Posts

Yep it was sh@t luck, flushed all the hydraulics a few weeks ago and was set, then it let go without warning. Couldn’t get the flex hose out of the master so no 2019 nationals at all for me.

 

Did anyone race from here and how was it? We were blessed with good weather!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like you've changed DOT specification fluid, to have it fail like that G-MAN....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Riceburner said:

Yep it was sh@t luck, flushed all the hydraulics a few weeks ago and was set, then it let go without warning. Couldn’t get the flex hose out of the master so no 2019 nationals at all for me.

 

Did anyone race from here and how was it? We were blessed with good weather!

Sorry you couldn’t make it, the weather stayed away and we had a great run with 6 sessions and no major incidents for a safe and enjoyable day.

Can anyone tell me if a 1:28:4 is acceptable for a first timer?

Roger

 

AE8A2FA8-9C1D-40F4-B891-BF0FAC920E1A.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Leonard™ said:

Sounds like you've changed DOT specification fluid, to have it fail like that G-MAN....

Actually you got me thinking, both master and slave going at same time is a bit strange. Rookie error 

 

16 minutes ago, RLY240 said:

Sorry you couldn’t make it, the weather stayed away and we had a great run with 6 sessions and no major incidents for a safe and enjoyable day.

Can anyone tell me if a 1:28:4 is acceptable for a first timer?

Roger

 

AE8A2FA8-9C1D-40F4-B891-BF0FAC920E1A.png

Yeah Roger from what I remember 1.28 was pretty good, especially for a first time at the track.

Sounds like a very well run day!

Edited by Riceburner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And another in car vid, this one sees me trying to chase down some other Zeds and then a couple of "oops" moments at the end to prove I was actually trying.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...