[VIC] - Nissan Datsun Nationals 2019

Gordo

Hi Guys. It’s time to start planing for the Nissan Datsun Nationals this Easter.

April 19th Friday..   Check in to event.

20th Saturday.   Show and shine.

21st Sunday.     Sandown track day, or social drive.     Evening function to award trophies.

22nd  Monday.  Surprise morning event, tbc.

Web.   www.ndn19.com

To join the mailing list.

On 2/15/2019 at 12:22 PM, Riceburner said:

Have they released any info yet?

I joined the mailing list at the start of the year but haven’t received any info yet. The link isn’t showing anything yet either.

Anyone else received anything?

Are there entry forms available?

On 2/15/2019 at 5:12 PM, 260DET said:

NDSOC put on a good Nationals, highly recommended. Sandown track day, yumm, the time I went it was at Phillip Island.

Sandown is a bit of a drag circuit, It can be a bit boring, but with so many Datto's in one place it'll be a great event!

The usual requirement for the Nissan Datsun nationals is membership of a CAMS affiliated club to take part in the track day (disclaimer - this is assuming the track day will run under a CAMS permit) , and no real requirement to be a member of any club to just come along for the other events (show'n'shine, etc).

A little birdie told me the show'n'shine will be in a rather unique venue this year...........

Edited by 1600dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Riceburner said:

Made it one street away this morning before both clutch master and slave cylinders failed. Got it home with no clutch. Hopefully will get it fixed before track day tomorrow.

Hey Gareth. What a bummer mate. You may need to prep your car the weekend before.  Good Luke for tomorrow, the weather is looking good. And not many cars . I’m told 4 groups of about 10.  Bring lots of fuel.

So For the guys not doing the Sandown Sprint tomorrow. There is a drive day on as well.  Meeting at Sandown 9.00am , departs at 9.30 heading out to the Easten side of town and into the hills. If your coming along be there buy 9.00am.  three regrouping  stops for photos, A coffee stop and lunch stop at the turn around point.

if you have a CB radio bring it with you. I’ll be doing the Drive.

The Drive will finish back at Sandown race track about 2.00pm, and maybe some slow laps on the track.

Edited by Gordo

• gav240z changed the title to [VIC] - Nissan Datsun Nationals 2019