EPS 260Z Column’s

600Z

Finished six electric power assist columns yesterday for a few people. Sorry there all taken at this stage if anyone happens to be interested I thought I would just share the picture of them lined on the table as a matter of interest. I probably won’t be doing anymore until mid next year at this stage as they are very time consuming and I have my wife’s zed car to get back on the road.

Cheers,

Justin.

3259DCA0-4B5E-4FAA-9AEC-DEDB183AA21C.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

No problem at all and if there is anything you would like to know about them flick me a message or ask in here.

I will be making them again for sure it’s just at the moment I want to concentrate on getting my wife’s zed car going first or at least further on its way to be going. And I have to wait until the guys I have sent them too send back their original columns so I have some that I can convert. Would be nice if I had more standard ones on hand but I don’t at this stage.

Cheers,

Justin

6 hours ago, 600Z said:

Hi Guys,

No problem at all and if there is anything you would like to know about them flick me a message or ask in here.

I will be making them again for sure it’s just at the moment I want to concentrate on getting my wife’s zed car going first or at least further on its way to be going. And I have to wait until the guys I have sent them too send back their original columns so I have some that I can convert. Would be nice if I had more standard ones on hand but I don’t at this stage.

Cheers,

Justin

I think I have a second column sitting around amongst the stuff I have. Will check.

Where are you located? I'd love to have a feel of one, see what the actual feel is like.

Hi Hardman,

I’m located in Tassie, the steering ends up feeling the same as most small new cars that use EPS steering columns though most people are actually unaware that it’s a EPS column in them. There very smooth and quick and unlike hydraulic where there heavy and sluggish at low revs these are not.

I do have a couple of videos though it’s always hard to see from videos though. Paul Henshaw has one in his Time Attack 240Z and loves it and has put a couple of people onto me to make them one as well, one was a 260Z and the other is going to be for a RX7 Time Attack car of his mates.

Cheers,

Justin

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...