Gordo

[VIC] - Drive days are back, if anyone turns up.

Haha. One of the great drives. No rain, no traffic. The GTR was on fire, well the tail pipe was, couldn’t believe we had a car free run all the way. A few wet patches of road on the Reefton Spur. But the Lake Mountain road was dry. Was thinking if I had a passenger today they would had pooped there pants. Was as good as any track day. You would pay good money to have a run like today.

Next Sunday 3rd of February. Heading out to Eildon via Yarra Glen Healesville Black Spur Marysville Taggity.

8.30am meat 9.00am drive. Well try and find a nice spot on the lake or pond for a few pics.

bring a CB radio if you have one.

Just bumping this for our next Drive day on Sunday. Heading up to Eildon. Meet at Supercheap Auto Lilydale 8.30am and drive at 9.00am. Bring a CB radio if you have one. See you there.

Just trying to get numbers for Sunday.  If you can express your interest in this drive to Eildon. So I can push this with my mates outside of the forum. Cheers.

Good work Bruce,  long drive for you.

Gordo put this Cafe down for a drive "week". Port Douglas FNQ. I reckon the zeds would need a service.

DSC_2835.JPG

Simon, ill be at the Historics next weekend. The following weekend i"ll be at the msca sprint,  lets see if we can fit one in before Easter or it may have to be after Easter.

The forecast for the next two weeks is going to be very ordinary.  This time of year not that flash for getting the Zeds out. I don’t mind driving in the rain, but it’s hard to get good numbers and even harder to organise a drive day two weeks out. Once the weather is on the improve we’ll try and put something together.

Yeah I agree...my zed is not coming in this! Maybe the Renault! Lol

Just saw this on facebook:

Screenshot_20190714-115954_Facebook.thumb.jpg.d3f0119e43fdc6cad9fb0be3c153448d.jpg