[VIC] - Drive days are back, if anyone turns up.

Gordo

Hi guys, it’s been to long and far between. 

The first Sunday of each month at Lilydale Supercheap Auto car Park. 8.30 chat, 9.00am drive.

All cars welcome, but bring your best if weather permits.

i would encourage the use of CB radios and we roll with CH 16. 

Make sure you arrive with enough fuel as it’s a big inconvenience to stop the group early.

Augast 5th.  Warburton, Reefton Spur, Lake Mountain if weather ok then coffee at Marysville. The standard Loop.

September 9th. Worried Yallock. Healesville, Toolangi and across to Kinglake for Coffee. Head home through St Andrews and maybe stop                                   at Dam for those heading that way.

October 14th.( Date change because of Bathurst)  Healesville, Woori Yallock, Cockatoo and Emerald for Coffee. Monbulk, Olinda to Montrose and home.

November 4th. Cup weekend. Yarra Junction, to Noojee for Coffee, Neerim Junction and back to Yarra Junction.

December 2nd.  Yet to be determined.

0E0CD0B8-C85E-4AB6-B8AC-7B13E1B31641.jpeg

AAD8319A-C619-472C-83A5-0AB41A23E986.jpeg

Edited by Gordo
Date change

Would love to join in! My only concern is fuel... car runs on E85 and only gets around 200 - 250km a tank... Just googled the route and did a quick search for united servos on the way and it doesn't look like there are any that have E85; I suppose I can bring a 20 litre drum as a backup. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. Just going to bump this. I already have 5 starters, but not from this forum.

weather is looking good at this point. I’ve also printed a few copies of the route we’ll be taking. Should be back in Lilydale about 12.30pm. Cheers.

84BFAE84-8F94-46A9-B2F7-3659B2FB4CFB.jpeg

2E237790-13B3-4CEE-B104-FF59AAC43430.jpeg

9 hours ago, gav240z said:

How many S30Z's showed up?

Only 1 S30...... But I went too.

Now I say went....... With my 5 year old son riding shot gun. Made it past the Reefton Hotel, literally just turned on to the fun twisty road. When he pipes up that he wasn't feeling well. I putted along for a while in the hope he'd be OK. Only to be pulled over within a few minutes teaching him how to vom without getting it on his shoes. I suppose that's an important life lesson. Poor little bugger.

Unfortunately my cb radio was a different frequency and had no mobile service to let Gordo know I was turning back. Blake might have been sick but I was spewin! 

• gav240z changed the title to [VIC] - Drive days are back, if anyone turns up.