gav240z

Cars For Sale (3rd Party Sites) Ebay, Carsales etc..

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/rye/cars-vans-utes/1971-datsun-240z/1226092947

1971 Datsun 240z
$20,000

Owned by member @Stevo

s-l800.webp

Up for sale is my low number all original 1971 Datsun 240z. I have owned the car for 3 years now and intended to restore it to its original glory but havent found time and now life is getting the in way. This car is an amazing project for someone and is the best project car that i have seen for sale for a long time. its within the first 1000 produce making it even more desirable for any datsun collector

HS30 00917 (original colour is 907 green)

L24 042697

The car is original (not the driver side door) with matching number and runs and drive. Everything pretty much works on the car with electrics and all mechanics still working, the brakes are a bit stiff though. The body is very straight with little to no bog or rust at all as it has been in no major accidents making it perfect for restoration. The only rust is in the battery tray, dog legs, floor pans (minimal) and rear hatch seal with all other areas like the radiator suppport or wheel well being clear. Other then that for its age the car is in great condition. The car has its original toppy steel wheels which are also very rare and comes with all interior pieces.

If you have any questions or you want to organise a time to view the car please email or text me as i sometimes miss phone calls due to my busy life. Unfortunately i go away on the 23rd of this month so if your wanting to view the car after this date then arrangments can be made.