Cars For Sale (3rd Party Sites) Ebay, Carsales etc..

gav240z

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Datsun-260z-1976-2-2-Sports_W0QQitemZ280439791290QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Cars?hash=item414b839eba

Datsun 260z 1976 2+2 Sports

90% FINISHED RESTORATION SOME SPARES INCLUDED LOTS OF WORK DONE VERY CLEAN CAR NO MOTOR OR GEARBOX.

MAY BE ABLE TO HELP WITH A MOTOR AND GEARBOX.

$17,000 Buy It Now....I think he made a mistake there, to many zero's

post-828-144023551767_thumb.jpg

post-828-144023551774_thumb.jpg

Rally bus take 2?

Not sure if this is the same car as posted a few weeks ago.  If so it's gone up by $9,500 to $24,500...

http://www.my105.com/89675

Fabraications full cage, bare body rebuild one season ago, triple 44 carbs,200HP at wheels.4.4 KAZ diff. 4 wheel vent discs, adj height struts, rate adj on rear. CAMS log book, HD gear box, HD T.Shaft/Unis.

Class/Div.:  Tarmac Rally

Make:  Datsun

Model:  260Z 2+2

Year:  1975

Engine:  3 Litre

Condition:  Very Good

Vehicle Location:  Melbourne

VIN/Engine Number:  L28517802

Name:  Chris Muldoon

City:  Carrum Downs

State:  Vic

Postcode:  3201

post-1252-144023552561_thumb.jpg

Mise well put this up before someone else does, my car is back on the market, Im trying to stay in accordance of the current market so take a seat if your not used to paying good $$ for a rust free restored 2+2.

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/private/DATSUN/260Z/details.aspx?R=8093444&__Nne=20&Make=DATSUN&__Ns=pCar_PrivateSpecialFlag_Int32|1||pCar_ImageCount_Int32

but it doesnt mean im done with Zeds, i have another clean Z roller which i can drop the RB into and build a bit of a monster if i choose to.

I reckon its a bit hard to bid on a car of that age without a proper inspection, 15k is telling me it needs some work, but where??

$15K means it needs work?  ???

I know that car. It's number #803. Was restored by the owner previous to this one. He did: 

Extensive phased restoration of body, mechanical, brakes, suspension, etc. over the last 6 years. 17,000 kms on rebuilt motor. Original Fuji White with black interior. 

That description was from around 2005 I think, when he sold it.

I think it's a realistic price, considering the market at the moment. I think the seller should describe the car better if he really wants to sell it.

#151 could only manage bids of $10,450 last week. I think this might not get any bids if that's anything to go by.

• gav240z changed the title to Cars For Sale (3rd Party Sites) Ebay, Carsales etc..
  • gav240z unpinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • gav240z featured this topic