Cars For Sale (3rd Party Sites) Ebay, Carsales etc..

gav240z

• Administrators

Greysonline search function sucks. I typed in Datsun and only found a Patrol. Had to look for 260z to find this..

https://www.graysonline.com/lot/0032-50006003/classic-cars/1976-nissan-datsun-260z-2-seat-manual-coupe-89-188km-log-books

On 9/18/2019 at 12:53 PM, ScottyD said:

I bought it. I'm in Melbourne. Chassis no. is HS30-01562

It was restored 3 years ago, painted inside and out, POR 15 on the floors. Really solid car, only the driver's dogleg has a little bit of bog. Needs some work mechanically.

• Administrators

Well done, excellent price in my opinion. You got a steal.

I'd change the mirrors and wiper blades for a start. But otherwise I really like it and nice and early too!

*Edit, I have some previous photos of it here.

https://goo.gl/photos/BB8Q2rvTqWNP59Vw8

• Administrators

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/coolbinia/cars-vans-utes/1972-datsun-240z-sports-manual-coupe/1229409225

1972 Datsun 240Z SPORTS Manual Coupe
$55,000

Coolbinia WA

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Australian Delivered in early 1973.

Lemon Lime colour (original colour for this car ) Black interior in excellent condition..

Performance 2.8 L, uprated gearbox, LSD. Wilwood Brakes on front, and Skyline R31 discs on rear.. Triple Weber carbs, Rota Wheels (2 spares), Uprated drivers seat (original included).

Great condition, fresh mechanicals. Semi-comp spec, fully road registered in WA,

only road and regularity use. Original delivery records and books. Actual KMs unknown but not relevant. Goes, stops and handles.

Not convinced about selling but I am restoring other cars.

I will accept an exceptionally close offer only. Prefer local WA buyer. Will only sell after personal inspection.

• Administrators

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/brisbane-city/cars-vans-utes/1975-datsun-260z-sports-automatic-coupe/1229995999

1975 Datsun 260Z SPORTS Automatic Coupe
$12,000

Datsun 260z 2 SEATER

NEEDS FULL RESTORATION

but a very good starting point

All hanging panels are rusty but the body shell is pretty good, main rust on shell is battery tray area and outer left sill panel, new sill panels are $250, this car is a automatic, but will come with a 5 speed gear box, some parts are missing like front guards, dashboard skin, grill, comes with 2 sets of original rims, we all know what type of money these cars are worth, and will be a good investment, so if you can weld this will be pretty straightforward.

• Administrators

S130Z/280zx for sale under $5k

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/446416172894878/

Still available,, Start drives good , manual , rare sport classic car, needs blue slip for new rego,, bonnet faded crack in windscreen no rust to view at auburn new

Rough-ish, but seen worse.

• Administrators

Optimistic pricing of this rough 2+2

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/goulburn/cars-vans-utes/datsun-260z/1230758919spacer.png

For sale is a 1976 Datsun 260z GRS Sport.
Has not started in a long time but motor has been out of the weather. Does have surface rust and a little rust in the on the top of doors and a little bit on the bonnet but very straight panels. Comes with all the body panels and extra radiator.

Perfect starting point for a restoration job.

$7100

• Administrators

Rough 2+2, going cheap though.

$2,500
Lower Chittering in WA.

www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/lower-chittering/cars-vans-utes/datsun-260z/1231111729

$_58.JPG

As per photos.

A Datsun 260z don’t know much else as I bought car to do up but haven’t touched it in years.

Has twin carbys and stuff inside car. Has rust everywhere as you can see in pics.

Please look at photos as to condition.

• Administrators

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/morphett-vale/wrecking/datsun-240k/1231538702

Datsun 240K Coupe project.

$_58.JPG

$35,000

Skyline gtr clone

Most of the hard work has been done
95% of rust has been removed, car was taken back to bare metal , with pictures of rust repairs. Rear wheel arches have been tubed gtr style to fit the big wheels, front guards have also been done. Car is currently in epoxy primer. I have all parts to finish the car. Will come with, brand new dash pad,
gtr alloy dash and console facias
Gtr grill , genuine gtr tail light panel
Nos blinkers and badges, gtr steering wheel , l20 turbo engine and gear box
Watanabe wheels. Freshly trimmed seats
New parcel shelf Pannel. May take a PART trade on a datsun 1600.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, john240 said:

Looks a gem, apart from the bonnet which is bowed up front. So it's had a small nudge in the past 47 odd years.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, AndBir said:

Seems that in October each year people decide to sell their 240Z / 260Z - must be a Spring cleaning impulse (or on instructions from SWMBO who is in spring clean mode?).

I've noticed similar, I think it's due to the spring selling market of homes, maybe people lose storage for their cars when they move home? It could also be that people are skint leading into the Christmas period. I bought my white 240z around this time of year and my Gold 1.. Funny enough.

• Administrators

Rough 2+2

www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cecil-hills/cars-vans-utes/datsun-260z/1231847032

$_58.JPG

$_75.JPG

Datsun 260Z
$6,800

For Sale is my Datsun 260Z 2 2.
Unfortunately due to recently puirchasing a house and not having time to finish this project I have to part ways with the car.
The body is quite straight for a 30 year old car and in quite good condition with minimal rust.
It is automatic, Car has not been started for a while but does go, comes with bits and pieces.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it does look a lot like E Lee’s one how ever Eds was advertised with a stroker motor full of Kameari parts.

The fires have been close around 2ks away so far, at the moment the wind and conditions are good, Tuesday is not looking good for us.

We have evacuated back to the Central Coast With my Zed. 

My house is near the binoculars, the dark area has been on fire

22821677-81E8-4EFA-9867-C163CD87B220.png

Edited by ScottyD