Cars For Sale (3rd Party Sites) Ebay, Carsales etc..

gav240z

• Administrators

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/rye/cars-vans-utes/1971-datsun-240z/1226092947

1971 Datsun 240z
$20,000

Owned by member @Stevo

s-l800.webp

Up for sale is my low number all original 1971 Datsun 240z. I have owned the car for 3 years now and intended to restore it to its original glory but havent found time and now life is getting the in way. This car is an amazing project for someone and is the best project car that i have seen for sale for a long time. its within the first 1000 produce making it even more desirable for any datsun collector

HS30 00917 (original colour is 907 green)

L24 042697

The car is original (not the driver side door) with matching number and runs and drive. Everything pretty much works on the car with electrics and all mechanics still working, the brakes are a bit stiff though. The body is very straight with little to no bog or rust at all as it has been in no major accidents making it perfect for restoration. The only rust is in the battery tray, dog legs, floor pans (minimal) and rear hatch seal with all other areas like the radiator suppport or wheel well being clear. Other then that for its age the car is in great condition. The car has its original toppy steel wheels which are also very rare and comes with all interior pieces.

If you have any questions or you want to organise a time to view the car please email or text me as i sometimes miss phone calls due to my busy life. Unfortunately i go away on the 23rd of this month so if your wanting to view the car after this date then arrangments can be made.

• 2 weeks later...

1971 Datsun 240Z
HS30-00591
$44,990

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1971-datsun-240z-manual/SSE-AD-5878411/?Cr=0

"A fantastic original car in great condition that will be very hard to let go. Owned for the past 17 years and loved every moment. The ultimate Japanese sports car - 1971 Datsun 240z, two seater coupe, rear wheel drive, 151 hp, 5 speed manual. Matching numbers car with original L24, 6 cylinder engine. Original twin Hitatchi carburettors. Orange/black colour combo. Genuine enquires welcome, please phone Steve to arrange an inspection. Please no emails or texts. Thanks."

Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 10.36.23 am.png

• Administrators

Could be a good donor car, for those needing a front clip?

GRS30 015478

s-l800.webp

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mildura-centre/cars-vans-utes/datsun-260z-2-2/1227174626

Datsun 260z 2 2
$2,000 Negotiable

1976 model. Automatic. Has rust in the usual areas on these. Stripped for the purpose of rust repairs. All components are there except the front seats. Comes with a repair/replacement panel for the rust at the fuel filler area, along with x2 replacement/repair roof panels. Unsure of engine condition as it has sat for a few years. I no longer have time for it. Best reasonable offer.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, SiftyZ said:

I bought it, seems like a decent base for a build.

By build, do you mean restoration or are you going to modify it significantly?

• Administrators

Did anyone get photos of it? I was gonna try and determine what chassis no. it was for my records?

This is what I managed to get..

$_58.PNG

$_75.PNG

I can't quite make out the plate number in this 1, looks like it ends in XXX-973?

$_20.PNG

$_75.PNG

Datsun 240z 1971
$20,000 Negotiable
Joondalup WA 6027, Australia
Started out as a rally car and has Been in the family since 73
Shes a bit rough and the body needs work
Has a microtech fuel injected 350 goes hard
Roll cage
For a light weight car
Has a 5 speed and 280z lsd diff
2 and a half inch exhaust quiet for the street
Don't text stupid offers they will be ignored

Would make a great burn out/powercruise car
More
Date Listed:4 hours ago
Last Edited:4 hours ago
Seller Type:Private seller
Make:Datsun
Model:240Z
Variant:SPORTS
Body Type:Coupe (2 door)
Year:1971
Kilometres:50000
Transmission:Manual
Drive Train:Rear Wheel Drive
Fuel Type:Petrol - Leaded
Colour:Red
Air Conditioning:Yes
VIN:12345678901234567
Registration Number:0000000
Registration Expiry:2 months - 28/11/2019

• Administrators

www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/moore-park/cars-vans-utes/1976-datsun-260z-sports-manual-coupe/1227980361

1976 Datsun 260Z SPORTS Manual Coupe
$27,900

Moore Park NSW

$_75.JPG

$_75.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

1976 Datsun 260 Z 2 seater coupe ( not 2 2). Excellent original unmolested condition. Drives well and all electrics work except for the fuel gauge.

Paint is shot on the roof - the rest is decent with a few bumps and scrapes.

A full set of poly bushes and a poly steering coupling as well as a new electronic dizzy off a 280zx will be supplied with the car.

Currently on NSW club rego - not transferable.

Please no lowball offers - not desperate to sell.

• Administrators

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kincumber-south/cars-vans-utes/datsun-260z/1227945289

Datsun 260z
$33,000

$_75.JPG

$_75.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

We have just finished this very nice Z
Body work all professionally done!
It’s has leather door cards
All fitted carpets
Seats all new
Dash is new all gauges sorted
New stereo
All new breakes braided lines
Motor rebuilt and carbies
New clutch
New white walls
Car is a great investment

• Administrators
On 9/5/2019 at 7:22 PM, gav240z said:

Did anyone get photos of it? I was gonna try and determine what chassis no. it was for my records?

This is what I managed to get..

I can't quite make out the plate number in this 1, looks like it ends in XXX-973?

She's back! $20k
XNR 973 plate.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/joondalup/cars-vans-utes/240z-datsun/1228301510

Relisted due to sale finance fall through

The car's been in the family for most of the cars life . it started out as a rally car and since then been with us its had several different donks over the years including a 3ltr turbo ,the oringinal motor and now with the 350

The 350chev is standard except for the after market microtec fuel injection and a big exhaust

The diff is either 260z/280 lsd has a 5 speed toyota box and brand new aircon

The car is 50 years old and has some battle scars and suits a buyer who knows what their doing for a full resto or suit someone after a different powercruise or burnout car .

Oh Yeah its a low numbered Z too in the 5 hundreds

I'm sure ive missed something

Come take a look

Stupid offers will be ignored emails will be ignored ring me if your serious

If your in the ballpark i can negotiate

I'm told it's in the HS30 0056X or HS30 0058X range..

• Administrators

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/caroline-springs/cars-vans-utes/1973-datsun-240z/1228176689

Caroline Springs Victoria.

$5k for a 240z, genuine 1999 prices again! :D

Feels like we saw this 1 pulled out of a barn a few years back?

$_20.PNG

$_20.PNG

$_20.PNG

$_20.PNG

$_20.PNG

$_20.PNG

$_20.PNG

$_20.PNG

$_20.PNG

$_20.PNG

Edit: included in sale is engine crane, mig welder.

For sale is a rusted, and chopped up 240z 2 seater.
Selling entire lot, not looking to part.
Extremely hard to find, don't imagine it'll be here for long.

Best thing is for full restor or donor, will take a small fortune, but can be done.
the car has been garaged for the last year and can be rolled.

The passenger floor had been removed for replacement, but was never done. Driver side also needs replacing. New floors have been bought and are included.
The rocker panel and door sill areas on both sides are heavily rusted. The frame rails need to be replaced, however radiator support is solid. battery holder needs to be replaced however, i have some spares that need to be welded in, however the area underneath the battery, has corroded and needs to be replaced. Firewall, on few areas needs patching. Roof is rusted. Back of the car is in better condition, a rust patch on passenger rear quarter panel, dent on the driver side quarter panel, hatch lid needs to be replaced as well as sill,

Dash is cracked, however does come with speedo and dials, steering wheel and indicators, automatic pedal box. Also come with Manual pedal box for conversion.
Both seats are there, but need to be replaced. Centre console is gone. Comes with box of parts and various tools

Comes with L24 automatic gearbox, non matching numbers, engine was running prior to storage, will beed a reconditon. both have been removed from car

Message if interested, reasonable offer considered, Need this gone.

Located Caroline springs area

1971 model in SA for $35k

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1971-datsun-240z-manual/SSE-AD-6301183

czj9b2yinrllawj6tnly64ckp.heic?pxc_metho

czj9b2yinrllawj6tnly64ckp.heic?pxc_metho

c7e0fxojyloef2685n2qh63fd.heic?pxc_metho

bbdqj0pjsk7c5i6nvhpw3ma6j.heic?pxc_metho

awkdqd0xpnfuk7hqmrdp1fjxr.heic?pxc_metho

aprlsdnrk2h9mi27v21nu4yvk.heic?pxc_metho

921sys2lctwwcbm092lza2u7n.heic?pxc_metho

7ntsp46q825vhw8nb0xiivisw.heic?pxc_metho

24dcus6hizwzva2z78elbzbwq.heic?pxc_metho

spacer.png

Comment
This Unique Datsun 240Z (No Badge) combines performance and features making it one of the most desired cars on the market. This vehicle is in good condition having been well looked after and serviced.

The car is great condition as can be seen by the photos. It has a L26 engine. There is no rust and the car was painted about 3 years ago. Nice new Rota 16 inch wheels with spare. The dash has no cracks at all.

Here are the things that need to be done to get the car complete. There is no radio and no heater unit. 2 very small paint chips ( about 2 mm in diameter). Rear gas strut to be replaced, I have a spare gas strut. Front grill to be a installed, grill comes with the car

The car is good fun to drive but selling to buy a house. Please call after 4pm, or leave a message before then. I’m not in any hurry to sell so won’t be entertaining any silly offers.