Cars For Sale (3rd Party Sites) Ebay, Carsales etc..

gav240z

• Administrators

The blue car looks like a good buy also.

A very original and patina'd 240z sold for $33k recently. Same car that was on eBay a while ago as a non runner. However it's far rougher than the blue 260z.

Was that zaxzed's?

I'd love to have the cash to go scoop it (the blue one) up, given what I'm seeing, it is nicely priced.

also daydreaming about the green one Curtis 240z has advertised, it's been there a while, don't know if it sold or not.

Patience is a virtue they say.

Edited by Abby

• Administrators

KGC10 for sale at Lloyds

https://www.lloydsonline.com.au/LotDetails.aspx?kw=skyline&smode=0&lid=1622394

2046749.JPG

2046750.JPG

2046751.JPG

2046753.JPG

2046756.JPG

2046759.JPG

2046761.JPG

2046767.JPG

2046779.JPG

2046778.JPG

2046780.JPG

2046784.JPG

Description:
1971 Nissan / Datsun Skyline 2000 GTR
Year: 1971 
Make: Nissan / Datsun
Model: Skyline 2000 GTR
Body: Coupe
Odometer: Indicating 44,106 Kilometers
Engine: 6 Cylinder Petrol
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Colour: White
Seats: 4
Description/extras: One of the best classic 1971 Nissan Skylines and rare opportunity for the collectors – 
Skyline Hakosuka KGC10 GTR Comes with 2.8L modified engine and upgraded injection system.
This GTR which includes:
Watanabe wheels 15’ deep dish
upgraded Solex carburetor (injection)
This Nissan Hakosuka is the glory of the Skyline name.
This clean and nicely maintained GTR Hakosuka doesn’t need an introduction, the photos speak for itself.
VIN/Chassis No: KGC10012022
ENG No: L28362399

Sold unregistered 

As with all vehicles sold in the Classic Car Division, they have been well looked after by their previous owners. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of vehicles, Lloyds Auctions are unable to physically inspect every aspect of each vehicle and the description which should be used as a guide only have been compiled after speaking with the owners. Lloyds Auctions sells these vehicles under standard auction conditions that offers no warranties or cooling off period. Please feel free to call the Classic Car Division if you have any questions relating to any vehicle. Inspection is highly recommended.
(Key #)

Lloyds stock #88469+03

On 10/12/2018 at 9:33 AM, gav240z said:

Looks like a "whale tail" which was popular in the 90s. Similar to the bird bath spoilers of the 80s found on many RX-7's.

I'd  still buy one. (the wing , not an RX7 :-\) It's not big enough to qualify as a whale tale.

Edited by banzaized

• Administrators

71 240z

Please view this ad:

Datsun 240z,
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/morphett-vale/cars-vans-utes/datsun-240z/1198669605?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

Price: $25,000

s-l800.webp

s-l800.webp

s-l800.webp

s-l800.webp

1971 Datsun 240z S30 Coupe

Regretfully selling my beloved Z project due to medical reasons.

Body is in excellent condition, with no rust. Has a Cams approved roll cage, lexan side & rear windows, fibre bonnet & air dam, rare headlight covers, Sparco race seat, OMP suede steering wheel w quick release, fully refurbished dash, fender flares (if you are keen to cut the wheel arches out), lots of spare panels & parts. Also the original matching numbers L24 engine. Includes an L28 engine too. Car was being built for Targa, but is also perfect for clubsprint, IPRA, hillclimbs, circuit or time-attack. Could be registered too if racing is not for you.

A highly desirable collector car, with all the hard work done (lots of time & $$$ spent). Simply bolt in the parts you want to complete your dream Z.

*Can provide optional engine package, an RB30/25DET with all the top shelf fruit, forged bottem end, titanium valve train, HKS goodies all throughout, built for 1000hp. Would make 400kw all day, more than enough for a Z. $40k with this engine.

Dont lowball me, the engine cost more than the car, & I have medical bills to pay.

Can provide more pics if genuinely interested.

Live the dream, buy the Z. :)

5 hours ago, OdinZ said:

260z 2+2

Low Km’s Major service just done Valve adjustment and Webber kit Triple 45’s Webber’s 12 month rego Runs and drives great Sydney, Rouse Hill Or Swaps for a fourby !!!

$25k

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/rouse-hill/cars-vans-utes/datsun-260z/1198991659

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG$_20.JPG

Hi all Im sure this vehicle sold at Grays on line back in June $16,409 had fair bit of cancer in it .When I was looking for a replacement for my wreck!

http://www.graysonline.com/lot/0001-10005839/motor-vehiclesmotor-cycles/1975-datsun-260z-grs-sport-2-2-5-spd-man-triple-su-carbys-sunroof-aust-del

16 hours ago, arbs said:

Hi all Im sure this vehicle sold at Grays on line back in June $16,409 had fair bit of cancer in it .When I was looking for a replacement for my wreck!

http://www.graysonline.com/lot/0001-10005839/motor-vehiclesmotor-cycles/1975-datsun-260z-grs-sport-2-2-5-spd-man-triple-su-carbys-sunroof-aust-del

I actually think it might have been up for sale a couple of times in the last few years from different owners

I'm out of  looking for a new Datto as my insurance company has decided to  reject the claim on my junked Supra.:-\   (06 alcohol reading) 

I had negotiated to buy this one  for $15k a couple of weeks ago, I even arranged to get it back to Sydney Timing strikes again:(  Could sue, but lawyers cost a fortune and probably couldnt win 

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Datsun-280ZX-1979/SSE-AD-5058532/?Cr=0

Ok it was a lefty but it was near new condition 2 Seater with all the RHD parts.

Buy of the milenium for someone. 

imageproxy.jpg

Edited by banzaized
added

• Administrators
4 hours ago, arbs said:

Wonder what happened to the side in the rear 1/4 pillars?

2 hours ago, gilltech said:

Well spotted, no vents or their badges. Some of the other badges removed too.

1 hour ago, banzaized said:

Looks better without them.

It was not uncommon for folks to smooth off the c-pillars on S30Z's a while back... same with welding the headlight buckets to the fenders etc..it was never my thing but saw it quite a bit.