Post migration (3.x to 4.x) fix it list.

How are you planning on ditching Drupal? Remaking the site in IPS/similar?

I've never really worked with Drupal, but there should be a way to convert the site into a static page. Could be a good interim measure until you convert to IPS, so you don't need to worry about upgrades, security issues etc. and it'd be faster.

https://www.drupal.org/project/static

By the way, there is an issue with the redirect after donating:

Software error:

Can't find string terminator "]" anywhere before EOF at paymentprocessing.cgi line 131.

• Administrators

Yes migrate the content to the IPS content management system.

I've been looking at a few export options for the content that might move it to CSV and then attempt to import into IPS. It's not a huge amount of data in Drupal so it might be easier to manually move it than figure out a way to "migrate it across".

Thanks re: PayPal donations and error, I was in the PayPal help center for ages trying to find out where to configure the passback URL. They have moved things around since I set it up and now I can't find the configuration options including the return URL (which appears to have been deleted as part of the migration).

The plan is to install the commerce module for IPS, which will allow for a subscription model (donating members get 12 months ads free experience) and I was thinking we could start offering club merchandise like T-shirts, Hats, Mugs etc.. again. But I am thinking a logo re-design is in order..

• Administrators

Note to self, look at updating database to support emoji characters. Notice this issue when commenting over mobile in particular.

• Administrators

Good news, the activity steam issue should be fixed.

Create new stream, UI bug - not allowing options to be selected. Investigate backwards compatible option (3.x) -

So you should be able to give it a try now!