L28 Motor And L28 Turbo Parts

Dan280

I have a L28 (plus auto gearbox if you want it)  in unknown condition in a 280 that is going to the scrappers, car has 191,xxx kms on dash. Distributor is missing and thermostat housing is corroded. Will take $200 for the motor plus gearbox and even the whole car if you want to take it. (lots of rust).

L28 turbo exhaust manifolds, i have 2 of these, 250 each.

P90 Cylinder head, got it off ebay years ago, cam gear has a bit of rotational play, i think its not the right bolt holding it on? 250

Parts are in stafford, Brisbane

Also have a 280ZX bare shell, wind screen cowl is rusted out big hole in boot where we were going to mount fuel cell, chassis rails beat up, big section cut out of the drivers footwell that never got patched up, has been in an accident (rail in engine bay has been welded up) fuel filler welded over. I have it on gumtree for a 100 but if someone from here wants it ill take 50. Located in morayfield

Edited by Dan280

• Administrators

Would be interested in the L28 if there was a way to get it to Sydney easily. Will PM you.

Might be a better option for you!

http://www.viczcar.com/forum/topic/14558-the-ebay-thread-2-post-ebay-parts-here/?p=200260

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...