Early 240 Free To Good Home

Guy

Early 240z,vents in hatch etc. Was parts car 25 years ago. Been sitting in shed since. Also about 5 or 6 l24 and l28 full blocks and a couple of spare heads and carbir sets. Also twin carbies from 1600sss. Spare bonnet and inner guard with rail.

Must be picked up tonight or will have to call wreckers first thing in morning. All parts must go together, will need some help moving things around.

NB: rear suspension and wheels not on car but should be able to find them. Have mdf sheets you can use to drag it onto trailer.

Will be up all night getting house ready for settlement so call any time.

Everything must go at once.

Give me a call Guy 0404 311 193

• Administrators

First posts must be moderator approved. I block 99.9% of spam this way. Hence why it didn't show up right away.

Ok will take it. Haha. I'm actually out of the country and can't but would love to see what car this is and how this goes.

But I am actually interested in L24 blocks. I will get Lachlan to give you a call early morning (looks like 2am back home) I'm in Buenos Aires and just saw your posts now. Just approving them as I type.

• Administrators

You can imagine my surprise when I checked the website after waking up, I saw several posts, but none show up until I approve the first post from a new user because often spammers post and get past some filters (I'm the last filter). Anyway after I approved it, i called Lachlan at 1:30am in the morning and didn't care if i woke his arse up haha.

• Administrators

I actually wanted Lachlan to get it, so he could restore it for a customer, help his small business etc.. I was interested in spares more than anything else to help with my own restoration. :).

I also wanted to know what # she was... see if she's on my register or not. I suspect not.

May call Guy when I get back to Australia and ask.

Ironic isn't it. All year people have been listing all sorts of rusted out piles of s**t languishing outdoors which are long past any hope of economical or feasible restoration yet still asking mega $$$ (and perhaps in some cases getting it) and here's someone happy to give away the remnants of his (dry-stored!) parts car and other stuff so long as someone can help him out by uplifting it all with urgency. Good on you Guy, all the best with your future plans.

Edited by gilltech