Wtb Speaker Box For 240Z

Jords

I have been looking at the MSA speaker box, does anyone one or have something similar that they want to sell? I'm based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.

Jordan 

Edited by Jords

• Administrators

Did you take it out because it didn't work that well, or didn't want a radio?

A number of reasons.

1. I wanted to go back to the stock look (so I removed the horrid looking modern JVC head unit and replaced it with an Hitachi OEM head unit).

2. The speakers worked fine in that position but I wanted the original panel in the rear.

3. The way I made the box meant that getting access to the spare wheel was difficult. It was also heavy (made of wood vs the plastic panel which is OEM)

4. I wasn't really using the radio most of the time in the car anyway.

5. I'm not that into car audio systems these days. The Doof Doof was never my thing. :D

I'm considering taking mine out too Gav, just dont really listen to music when Im driving.

Jords just try and make your own out of MDF

Mossy, that's my plan after thinking about it  - maybe I should just give my wife headphones :-)

I'm thinking of removing the tool box lids and making something to go there that can be easily removed with flat mounted speakers.