NEW260

280Zx Wheels

There were several alloy wheel styles used on the 280ZXs. There was the 'iron cross' design as discussed above, another which was also used on the 260Zs and is fairly common, then there's the style which dat2kman has shown in one of his posts above. Much depends what style your brother prefers and availability. But the style that dat2kman has for sale might be preferable as it's 6" whereas the other designs are 5.5".

FWIW, the nick-name 'iron cross' style given to that design style of wheel, alludes to the Prussian then later German and Nazi military decorations up to 1945 of that name and style. Google it and you'll see the similarity.

Edited by gilltech

So,

Which ones do you want?

You need to make sure they come with the correct Nissan factory supplied wheel nuts.

I only have the 6" Series 2 rims, with correct nuts.

Picture posted shows the style of rim. The sets I have are used, and will polish up very well.

There were several alloy wheel styles used on the 280ZXs. There was the 'iron cross' design as discussed above, another which was also used on the 260Zs and is fairly common, then there's the style which dat2kman has shown in one of his posts above. Much depends what style your brother prefers and availability. But the style that dat2kman has for sale might be preferable as it's 6" whereas the other designs are 5.5".

FWIW, the nick-name 'iron cross' style given to that design style of wheel, alludes to the Prussian then later German and Nazi military decorations up to 1945 of that name and style. Google it and you'll see the similarity.

Thank you very much for the tip!

So,

Which ones do you want?

You need to make sure they come with the correct Nissan factory supplied wheel nuts.

I only have the 6" Series 2 rims, with correct nuts.

Picture posted shows the style of rim. The sets I have are used, and will polish up very well.

Hey dat2kman

How much are you offering your set for? And where are they located?