luvemfast = 1 (paid)
Jords = 1 (paid)
240ZR = 2 (paid)
24 Dat = 4 (paid)
Claude = 1 (paid)
Zedstar = 2 (paid)
JDM-TOY = 3 (paid)
Rob (Facebook) = 2 (paid)

Will send a PM shortly with payment details.

Total = 30 - 24 = 6 left.

• Administrators

RE: Red knobs, I got sent a sample red version in the last batch. I'm comparing it with a red knob I have here.

24 Dat = 3 red
Agno = 1 red

IMG_20180202_202041.jpg

IMG_20180202_202101.jpg

IMG_20180202_202105.jpg

As you can see it's a bit different to the OEM style, may be able to adjust it but would need to speak with David about it and guess it depends on demand?

• Administrators

Hi Folks,

Egg on my face, but to those I sent payment details to last night, I made a mistake really sorry. Must have been butter fingers.

I put the account no. down as:

Account No. XXX035

But it should be:

Account No. XXX036

Replace the 5 on the end with a 6

I've obscured the first 3 digits with X's as I don't want to publish them publicly.

For those who have made payment it will likely be returned. Again so sorry about that.

I also enabled pay to mobile and my phone no. is 0434 520 498 but I haven't actually tried this payment method myself.

I think Westpac, BankSA, St George, and Bank of Melbourne support this method only though..

Really sorry about the mess up. That's what I get trying to organise stuff at 12:00 at night. :(

• Administrators

Hey Folks,

Just updated the list for those who have paid and those who paid (using the wrong details so likely bounced) my fault of course. So just double-check.

I haven't got anything yet from:

ScottyB = 1

240ZR = 2

Muteki = 1

Apologies I didn't get these out this morning, post office closed earlier than I remembered.

• Administrators

HI GAVIN 

IM SORT OF NEW TO THIS FORUM I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE SOME OF THESE GEARSHIFT INSERTS HOW CAN I GO ABOUT IT ? DO YOU HAVE ANY LEFT? I LIVE IN SYDNEY (TURRAMURRA) arbs@optusnet.com.au

Yes there is a few left (but running out relatively quickly), how many do you need? I'll send you a PM with postage details and bank deposit / payment details.

• Administrators

Hi Gav, I'll take 2 of the black ones thanx, plz pm bank details. Cheers

Hi mate, I sent you a PM already (a group PM) but ignore it because I had the wrong account no. details in there. I just sent another 1 now that has the correct details etc..

• Administrators

These were sent out this morning. Please let me know if you receive them and the correct quantity. For some reason I have more left than I thought I should, so I either counted them incorrectly or put the wrong quantity in your parcels.. I am hoping I just counted them wrong to start with..

These were sent out this morning. Please let me know if you receive them and the correct quantity. For some reason I have more left than I thought I should, so I either counted them incorrectly or put the wrong quantity in your parcels.. I am hoping I just counted them wrong to start with..

I ordered 10 yeah lol

• Administrators

G'day Gav.

My two arrived safe and sound an thanks very much for your efforts with them. We all appreciate it!!!!

Cheers,

Dave

Thanks just remember I do velly spppprecial price for Auszcar members :P

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/263508267791