Help! 3/4" Slave Cylinder Required!

jamo240

Hey guys...I'm stranded at the corner of Narre Warren north Rd and Thompsons Rd in Cranbourne....and my slave cylinder has died!

Has anyone got one in the area I could borrow to get home??

Jamo.... 0425 786 388

Cheers!

Have to agree with Lurch on this one....start it in gear..... if you get the revs right you can change up and down without the clutch...just have to time the traffic lights and stop signs to pull it out of gear before you stop..( trailing throttle might help ) and then go through the process again.... or get a tow....any one else had to do this ??? simples...????

Have to agree with Lurch on this one....start it in gear..... if you get the revs right you can change up and down without the clutch...just have to time the traffic lights and stop signs to pull it out of gear before you stop..( trailing throttle might help ) and then go through the process again.... or get a tow....any one else had to do this ??? simples...????

Yep, simples.

I drove a corolla wagon round the ski resorts of Canada for 4 months with no clutch pedal.

Not many traffic lights in ski resorts though.