Australian S30Z Parts Manuals

Hi Gavin

This brings again the issue of a section that is dedicated to service manuals/parts manuals

I offered my info but it is still not generally available to members and I know that you have referenced it as a useful technical article

Have you got a direction that we can all contribute as registered members and benefit the forum I understand that this info has large data constraints but surely there can be an solution that this data can be accessed

PHIL

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hey Phil,
Sorry for the delay in reply, you originally replied on this thread. But rather than get into the discussion there I thought it best to move it under the Website Feedback and Club Discussions.

I offered my info but it is still not generally available to members and I know that you have referenced it as a useful technical article.

Yes, there's really 2 reasons it's taken a while. First of all I wanted to sit down and start going through it myself to understand it all and the second has been time. I've started to get the hang of it and have used it a couple of times to cross-reference stuff and it's certainly been very helpful. So yes I've really just been using it for myself so far and to help a couple of other members verify the correct part no. for their cars.

Have you got a direction that we can all contribute as registered members and benefit the forum I understand that this info has large data constraints but surely there can be an solution that this data can be accessed

This was the bigger road block, as I understood it you would prefer the data be accessible to those who contribute in some way, either via donations or a positive contributor to the club in terms of content and input. Rather than accessible by all those just watching from a distance so to speak and not getting involved.

So there is a couple of things there, I first wanted to migrate to the latest version of this forum software and then look at what options exist in the new version for a verified member section only.

I can make the data accessible now, via a GoogleDrive link but I guess we want people to give back not just take?

Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss in more detail?