The Ebay Thread #2 - Post Ebay Parts Here!

XRQTR

• Administrators

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

bugger off, a spare set, think of all those who don't have a set at all, mainly me. LOL

haha, at $1,800 AU there all yours :). I got mine into Australia for about $1100 all up. But I labelled them as Motorcycle parts because car parts attract import tax ;). So it would have cost more than that.

• Moderators

They can, but the brackets need a fair bit of work (bore out the center and re-drill mounting holes to suit the zed hub carrier) .The price isn't the best though. You can probably get it for half price from a self serve wrecker.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So who bought this pallet of goodies that lasted about 20 seconds on the buy now price. Want to sell some bits to me???

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180476312259&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Datsun L28 engine  -  in parts            Bored & Honed to 87mm,    Crank ground to 10/10 with bearings

N42 Ported cylinder head with extractors

Triple Carb inlet manifold with triple 40mm Dellorto carburettors and aircleaner socks

.520 Lift Cam,  High Lift retainers,  Hi Performance Springs

HM Extractors,    Polished Rocker Cover

New Melling Oil Pump,    New Kameari Timing Chain,  New Tensioners,  New Water Pump

Lightened Flywheel

So who bought this pallet of goodies that lasted about 20 seconds on the buy now price. Want to sell some bits to me???

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180476312259&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Datsun L28 engine  -  in parts            Bored & Honed to 87mm,    Crank ground to 10/10 with bearings

N42 Ported cylinder head with extractors

Triple Carb inlet manifold with triple 40mm Dellorto carburettors and aircleaner socks

.520 Lift Cam,  High Lift retainers,  Hi Performance Springs

HM Extractors,    Polished Rocker Cover

New Melling Oil Pump,    New Kameari Timing Chain,  New Tensioners,  New Water Pump

Lightened Flywheel

+1 

Someone got a good buy

That's an anti Japanese car sticker. Not sure who in the USA put them out, but the aim was to try and dissuade people from buying cheap, reliable, economic, Japanese cars, and buy crap, gas guzzling, yank tanks.

Not sure why you'd want to put one on your Datsun??  :o

Some Watanabes.  They are left hand drive of course ;D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SSR-Watanabe-RS8-16x7-16x8-240z-260z-280x-240sx_W0QQitemZ150422690146QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item2305e41962

Never wished I was a yank before.  Cars that would see over here for 10-12K seem to sell there for $5kUS.  Which is about $5,500AUS.  add 1200-1500 for shipping and get used to sitting on the wrong side of the car.