The Ebay Thread #2 - Post Ebay Parts Here!

XRQTR

There is a guy in bendigo with an old styled (not that they change much) Black 911 turbo that I have seen once or twice. Isn't injection better as carbies cant handle higher boost? HKS also made a few different versions of carby induction setups.

Appologise for being off topic in advance (Dons Fire Suit :-\)

• Moderators

I'd be scared to see what's been done behind the fiberglass panels. Hacked away metal or lots off missing metal? Who knows.....would be good to make it back to standard again.

Haha, you can buy it for me Sulio   My budget only allows for the 280 or 260

I don't think money is the issue as much as time is (ie I'm think 5 to 7K mark). By that I mean you can find some pretty goods deals re dollars it just depends on how long you are preapred to wait.

Sulio

oh and by the way Jane, if your looking for a 260 2 seater I know of one thats been sitting idle but looks like a runner, auto 77 model. Never gets driven, might be worth leaving the guy a note on the window or knocking on some doors to find out. PM me if you want the address and I'll give you the heads up Columbo! It's in the Ascot Vale area. Keeping a keen eye on it just in case I was to bump into the owner, nothing to date though  :(

Sulio

Its a normal price, but for that price you can just get it through any redline dealer, which most car joints can get a hold of. I got my set through a mob up here and it was $400 with linkages... but that was 12 months ago now. I still dont think id bother with them at that price probably save a bunch getting second hand, generaly theres not THAT much that can go wrong with a set of manifolds.

There is a bunch of these stickers floating around... There was an orginal one done ages ago about warning the passger that it has a turbo fitted and they should remove all restrictive clothing - had a piccie of a bra on it  ;D

Thats a sticker I'd think about fitting, well not really coz then the restrictive clothing would never come off...

Yes I think it's over priced & is in US Dollars: $600.00USD = $780.959AUD

I wouldn't pay any more than A$300 for a LD crank...

This is the crank from a diesel maxima or something in AUS??

Im 70% sure the LD28's where in datsun-nissan flatbed and tipper trucks from the 60's, an old timmer wrecker I know also said this was probably right. But the quantities where very very small.

• Administrators