The Ebay Thread #2 - Post Ebay Parts Here!

XRQTR

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/busselton/engine-engine-parts-transmission/datsun-240z-twin-su-carbies/1236214373

DATSUN 240Z TWIN SU CARBIES
$600

Datsun 240Z / 260z Twin SU carburetors in very good condition bolt straight on L6 engine all complete minus heat shield.
Pick up Busselton or I can Pack & Post at Buyers Expense.

s-l800.webp

s-l800.webp

• 2 weeks later...

OEM NEW Datsun 240Z 260Z 280ZX 1600 Inspection Light Lamp

Buy it now : $199

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Datsun-240Z-260Z-280ZX-1600-Inspection-Light-Lamp/114046281984?hash=item1a8db02900:g:WQMAAOSw2QteDpfj

(Interesting other items that the seller has for sale!! - not Z car related)

Edit : Just to clarify not interesting to me but others may be inclined ;-)

Edited by AndBir
clarification

• Administrators

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kardinya/other-parts-accessories/datsun-e88e-head/1237627885

Datsun E88E head
Negotiable

Have a closed chamber efi E88E 6 cylinder head
Nissan datsun perth wa msg if interested can post aus wide.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/l593545751

Central 20 wheels.

Super Rare Z Sport Central 20 Aluminum alloy wheel 7JOFFSET 0 14 inches S30 240Z 432 Hacoska Sunny 510 Bluebird

Current Price
250,000 yen (AU $ 3,860.00)

21 hours to go..

Z-sport aluminum wheels.
A set of 5
spare tires can be arranged by Z Sport.
Isn't it the best for those who like things at that time?
There is a scratch.
I used it normally, so I don't think there is any distortion.
If you are worried, please send it to us for repair as it is a gully scratch that can be repaired at a wheel repair shop.
1 intact, may have minor scratches.
Recently, I used it for vehicle inspection.
I will sell it because it can no longer be used because the specifications of the brake have changed.

The tires are old and should be replaced.

It is an exhibition only for this time.

If you do not make a successful bid, I will keep it because it may be returned to the original specifications at that time.

I can not answer the question about shipping fee because I do not know unless I bring it to the shipping company.
Probably there are 3 mouths.
It is an exhibition from Yokohama.
It is okay if you pick up the date and time.

Thank you m (__) m

i-img1200x1200-1586934365maxqww17435.jpg

i-img1200x1200-15869343657ucixl17435.jpg

i-img1200x1200-1586934365bhkrjo17435.jpg
i-img1200x1200-1586934366xbhbw117435.jpg
i-img1200x1200-15869343660nofxq17435.jpg

i-img1200x1200-1586934366boai9e17435.jpg
i-img1200x1200-1586934366one4kt17435.jpg
i-img1200x1200-1586934366llowmi17435.jpg

• Administrators

First image is for S20 Mikuni/Solex carbs so they command GTR tax.

But properly set up and rebuilt 44s on Manifold command good money because it's expensive now to do them right.

I am rebuilding 2 sets now. Lot of messing about. Vapour blasting was expensive ($600+) and manifold about $700-800 on its own. Then all the jets, gaskets etc..slowly adds up.

IMG20200415194817.jpg

IMG20200415145858.jpg

• Administrators

https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/b453346550

Old car Baku Rare Made discontinued Discontinued Nissan Sports Corner 10,000 rpm 10,000 rpm Tachometer meter S30 240 240Z 240ZG Search Nismo

A very rare Nissan sports corner product tachometer

10,000 revolutions

I have been asked by the president to exhibit, but I saw it for the first time

There is a dial in the center and when you turn it, the yellow needle moves

It was attached to the demo car of S30 Onetail 240ZG

I haven't used it much so it's a beautiful person, but it's an old part, so there is dust in the lens part.

May need CDI or igniter

At that time it was usable and working

I feel like I'm sorry to sell it, but I don't think I have a chance to use it, so I decided to sell it.

★ Easy payment by Yahoo!

* Monday Tuesday cannot be contacted because the auction staff is closed. Please note

★ Important ★ Engine Mission Fender Bumper Bonnet members may not be able to collect cargo on Yamato or Sagawa Express. Over 260 sizes will be shipped by Meitetsu Transport

At that time, it will be shipped by Meitetsu Transport, so if the packing size is large, please bid only for those who can accept the trader

Also, from December 1st, Sagawa Express has been changed to pick up the next day.

* Once payment is confirmed, we will make a reservation for pick-up by phone, so Sagawa Express will come to pick up the next day, so shipping will be delayed, so please understand.
(Inquiries can only be confirmed after the evening of the next day)

If you have any questions, please allow 24 hours before the end of the auction.
If it is just before the end time, we may not be able to confirm and answer.
* Unless otherwise specified in the product description column, the product composition is only the one shown in the photo.
* If you have any questions after looking at the photo, please ask in the Q & A.
* If there is no question and you make a bid or bid, we will not accept any complaints such as no accessories when the item arrives or the product configuration is different.
★ We will pay 3% of system usage fee.
★ For details, please see the profile!
★ We have opened a homepage!
http://www.okracing.jp/
Please have a look!
※Precautions※
Please refrain from bidding and bidding if you do not observe the following matters.
If applicable, we will immediately delete it and add it to the blacklist.
Please read carefully in addition to the notes described here, please understand in advance and bid carefully.
● In any case, the wages for installation and removal cannot be borne. (The same applies when problems are discovered after installation.)
● After a successful bid (after contacting us), we cannot contact you within 3 days
(If you do not reply within 3 days, we will consider it as cancellation and forcibly add it to the blacklist)
● Deposit within 1 week It can not be
better there minus a number to ● evaluation is bad evaluation, etc.
used goods basically no claim ●, is no return
● junk treatment item is completely no claim, no return, is no cancellation
※ nature of the used parts There are always scratches and dirt.
※ I will not write anything other than scratches and dirt that stand out too much, so please ask for details in the Q & A
(Nervous people, those who care about the details, please bid and bid for second-hand goods, junk goods)
● Please make a successful bid without observing the product description column and photos and make a complaint after arrival
(If you can not understand well even after looking at the description and photos, please feel free to ask a question in the Q & A. )
● Discounts during negotiations (after a successful bid ) ● We
refuse direct shipping overseas
● The highest bidder cannot understand Japanese

After understanding the above, we are waiting for a bid.

(Added 16:18 on March 7, 2020)
It is a very rare Nissan Sports Corner 10,000 revolution tachometer which was made for a moment and then discontinued immediately.

Our store is also in stock. This is the last stock.

Old car Baku Rare Made Discontinued Discontinued Nissan Sports Corner 10,000 rpm 10,000 rpm Tachometer Meter S30 240 240Z 240ZG Search 432 432R S20 PZR NISMO

i-img1024x768-1583472621ap5dtl224385.jpg

i-img1024x768-1583472617bp7rqm220422.jpg

i-img1024x768-1583472626omgfeu14960.jpg

i-img1024x768-15834726311m4jxy11821.jpg

i-img1024x768-1583472635kz1ipj227108.jpg

• Administrators

https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/m394872894

49 ~ Baku Rare Discontinued Discontinued Nissan Sports Corner 10,000 rpm 10,000 rpm Tachometer meter S30 S31

It is a very rare Nissan Sports Corner 10,000 revolution tachometer which was made for a moment and then discontinued immediately.

After 49 years

The outer case was missing, so we replaced it with another one at our store.

Our store is also in stock. This is the last stock.

I feel like selling it, but I don't have the opportunity to use it, so I sell it.

★ Easy payment by Yahoo!

* Monday Tuesday cannot be contacted because the auction staff is closed. Please note

★ Important ★ Engine Mission Fender Bumper Bonnet members may not be able to collect cargo on Yamato or Sagawa Express. Over 260 sizes will be shipped by Meitetsu Transport

At that time, it will be shipped by Meitetsu Transport, so if the packing size is large, please bid only for those who can accept the trader

Also, from December 1st, Sagawa Express has been changed to pick up the next day.

* Once payment is confirmed, we will make a reservation for pick-up by phone, so Sagawa Express will come to pick up the next day, so shipping will be delayed, so please understand.
(Inquiries can only be confirmed after the evening of the next day)

If you have any questions, please allow 24 hours before the end of the auction.
If it is just before the end time, we may not be able to confirm and answer.
* Unless otherwise specified in the product description column, the product composition is only the one shown in the photo.
* If you have any questions after looking at the photo, please ask in the Q & A.
* If there is no question and you make a bid or bid, we will not accept any complaints such as no accessories when the item arrives or the product configuration is different.
★ We will pay 3% of system usage fee.
★ For details, please see the profile!
★ We have opened a homepage!
http://www.okracing.jp/
Please have a look!
※Precautions※
Please refrain from bidding and bidding if you do not observe the following matters.
If applicable, we will immediately delete it and add it to the blacklist.
Please read carefully in addition to the notes described here, please understand in advance and bid carefully.
● In any case, the wages for installation and removal cannot be borne. (The same applies when problems are discovered after installation.)
● After a successful bid (after contacting us), we cannot contact you within 3 days
(If you do not reply within 3 days, we will consider it as cancellation and forcibly add it to the blacklist)
● Deposit within 1 week It can not be
better there minus a number to ● evaluation is bad evaluation, etc.
used goods basically no claim ●, is no return
● junk treatment item is completely no claim, no return, is no cancellation
※ nature of the used parts There are always scratches and dirt.
※ I will not write anything other than scratches and dirt that stand out too much, so please ask for details in the Q & A
(Nervous people, those who care about the details, please bid and bid for second-hand goods, junk goods)
● Please make a successful bid without observing the product description column and photos and make a complaint after arrival
(If you can not understand well even after looking at the description and photos, please feel free to ask a question in the Q & A. )
● Discounts during negotiations (after a successful bid ) ● We
refuse direct shipping overseas
● The highest bidder cannot understand Japanese

After understanding the above, we are waiting for a bid.

i-img768x1024-1583564979yhy1hg290272.jpg
i-img1024x768-1583564992pkfilj19679.jpg

i-img1024x768-1583564987ztzdkk18213.jpg

i-img1024x768-15835649959kbacu290285.jpg