All Japanese Classic Day 14Th Feb 2016

24 Dat

Hi All 

Its on again this is one of the biggest Classic Japanese car show around it normally gets about 350+ cars on display its a great day out food stalls coffee vans etc. and loads of great cars to check out  Sunday 14th February 2016,

It can be hot on these days so be prepared

It is organised by the Seven of Clubs Mazda Car Club of Qld Inc and the Rising Sun Collectors Register of Australia 

Earnshaw State College Cnr Earnshaw and Tuffnell Road Banyo gates open from 7.30 Free admission but gold coin donation on entry is appreciated, it fills up very quickly so please try to arrive early

ZCCQ will be there and have the club gazebo up, please look for us and park up with us and bring a chair, if you PM me that you will be there, I will try and hold on to an area big enough for all the Z's on the day .

Please see the attached flyer, I will post the entry form before the event

post-101839-0-29626100-1452462510_thumb.jpg

Got room for a K 24 Dat?

We've always got room for a K, my brothers first car was a car K and i have a uncle who turbo charged his back in the 80's ,both coupes,

There normally is a few that come along to the Feb and June show.

Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your K, Yamahacam, the ZCCQ will have a black Gazebo up and our club flags, normally centre of the field, please bring chair and it could be hot.

Thanks Dave, I am usually there fairly early so will keep an eye out. Will try to bring my Z this year too but unfortunately it's a Honda.

Good to hear, it looks like it a warm sunny day, but not like last weeks heat, 

I will be there in my Z31 2 seater, i will be there early setting up the gazebo. 

I got newsletter from the organisers of this event yesterday, and they said they had +660 cars there last February, so Sunday should be even bigger

So if you haven't got a car running it will still be worth coming out for a look.

A bit of good news a ZCCQ member who would like to remain anonymous will be bringing along his stunning Z432 on Sunday 8)  8)  8) .

This car is in exceptional condition and would be worth a trip to the show to see it.

I will post some photos of it and the rest of the show on Sunday night if i can

So far we have 15 cars confirmed for Sunday, anyone else?

Thanks for posting the photos Pete. I forgot to charge my camera so unfortunately no shots from me,

I was only expecting 9 Z's, 1K and the 2-3 sports but we got swamped,

Sorry for running out of room for those who turned up later but as i am sure you could see and we had to double up as it was .

Great turn out, so thanks to all for turning up. if I had known the bigger numbers i would have sorted a second gazebo as getting out of the heat and into the shade was a priority today.

It looks like it was  30-35 Z's all up,The Z432 looked fantastic and was very popular with all those who knew what they were looking at, with quite a few of us drooling over it all day (me included), and it looks like a Z432R is on its way to Australia (not sure where)  

Looking forward to the show on the 5th of June along with the cooler 8) weather and i will post the details when i get it.