Jump to content

Spare Wheel Clamp/retainer Types


Recommended Posts

So I've picked up the pictured spare wheel clamp which looks to be a factory item but I'm not sure if it's correct for my car.


I believe it has come out of a '71 and mine is a '73. I didn't think of it at the time but I now recall a different type of clamp in my old '73 car (almost 4 leaf clover style for easy hand turning).


Just wondering if others can post their knowledge of the different types of these, or even a pic of their stock item and the car it is matched to?





post-101055-0-89845400-1445986727_thumb.jpg   post-101055-0-69792500-1445986737_thumb.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...