d3c0y

Classic car bubble

55 minutes ago, hmd said:

To get around paywall issues you can often use outline.com

Try this.

https://outline.com/UesJrj

what's with the frenzy of 240/260 on gumtree? is every just dumping stock non stop? everything's out - 240 rust wrecks, 2+2 by the dozen. i've never seen so many 

14 minutes ago, aircobra said:

what's with the frenzy of 240/260 on gumtree? is every just dumping stock non stop? everything's out - 240 rust wrecks, 2+2 by the dozen. i've never seen so many 

We discussed it recently in the classifieds thread, seems to be a seasonal trend. Right before Christmas people hard up for cash sell the projects.

26 minutes ago, gav240z said:

We discussed it recently in the classifieds thread, seems to be a seasonal trend. Right before Christmas people hard up for cash sell the projects.

They should be ashamed of themselves 

I missed this somehow..

https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/articles/2019/04/25/bring-a-trailer-rx7-sells-for-world-record-amount

But world record? Typical North American centered evaluations from Hagerty, like when they look at 240z values, but forget S30Z values...

I guess they also forget about the Spirit R and RZ and SP (AU homologation) models that have already sold for more..!

love a rotary, if you haven't seen Seinfell Comedian Cars Coffee, watch the eps where he has the Mazda Cosmo such a sweet car.

5 hours ago, hmd said:

love a rotary, if you haven't seen Seinfell Comedian Cars Coffee, watch the eps where he has the Mazda Cosmo such a sweet car.

Got a link? Couldn't find it on YouTube.