Offset for 15" rota wheels, yes i did a search first. LOL !

WogsRus

At 8 1/2" on a plus 4 offset, they should "just" make it, it'll be front spring perches that will foul on a 17" in that size.

A slip on spacer, superglued to backside of rim hub mount face, ( mechanical fastened,,,,,!) may solve it.

Bggest ssue will be the thumping banging bone jarring ride from the 38psi 40 series tyres.

( cue 17" rimz lverz on here silently nodding, but will disagree, in order to justify teh rimz chouces!)

Docs are the JAF ( Japanese Automobile Federation) approvals, detailing the available options.

This doc then went to FIA, for worldwide approval.

Cars, with certain optional items, are able to be legally driven on public roads.

Rim diam increases are limited, but width is fine.

The first thing any protective Engineer will say, "oh, this is for racing, not valid" you then explain, cars under this are for public road use and registration. That stumps them.

I have stamped copies of these, but f i take pics with camera or ipad, image size s too large for this site.

Re-size? Heard about that, nfi on how to resize on ipad.

Have given up using a regular computer, as not able to see/use them very easily.

if you bring the picture up on the screen jason

Then press the home and power button it takes a screen shot and the size of that image is much reduced

vicz will then let you load that pic..

As per my post on the JAF homologation papers topic, the JAF GT010/ FIA 3023 fiches do NOT show anything to do with 15" diameter wheels. They show the Nissan Sports Option / Junsei Race Option 14" x 8j and 14" x 10j Magnesium KS 8-spokes that were intended to be used with the 432-R type overfenders, but no 15" diameter option.

So where is this "Official factory documentation" that shows optional 15" x 7J wheels?

Wasn't there a thing called the Zapper in the USA, it had bgger rims.

As far as going to a 15" here in Aus, they have this ruling called "plus 1" which refers to an allowance to go up 1" from stock diameter, and out 1" from stock width, that solves the 15x7.

Then the authourities require thatwheel track does not alter from stock, so any wider type rims mst be equal increase both inside and out.

The JAF Homologation papers, f one was to photocopy the front page, and only the page showing the wider 8 and 10" rims, as part of a "nissan factory documentation" one can try to attempt to have their 8,9 or 10" wide rims, with a bigger 15" diameter, accepted by Transport Engineering, here in Australia.

I think the Zapper was an "end f model" attempt to clear last stocks, it had garish decals on it.

if you bring the picture up on the screen jason

Then press the home and power button it takes a screen shot and the size of that image is much reduced

vicz will then let you load that pic..

Just tied that!

Took a ipad pic, then took a screen shot of the ipad pic, tried to upload, but nup, comes back file too big!

I got the two pages, plus the page on the brakes!

Just tied that!

Took a ipad pic, then took a screen shot of the ipad pic, tried to upload, but nup, comes back file too big!

I got the two pages, plus the page on the brakes!

You can also select to email them to your self and before you send it asks what size you would like to make the files.

Just select the smallest and save pics from the email.

That link to calculate stuff s a bit complex!

I prefer to work on Backspace measurement, first, then look at overall width second.

Ie a 15x6 with pos of 24mm

Is

6" x 25.4 = 152 mm o/all width.

Divde that by half to give 76mm now add 24, to get 100 mm. This is the backspace.

We know the S30 struts at front can handle around 110mm so that rim is fine, and ay 6" no ssue at guards

A 16x8 with a plus four is

8x25.4 = 203mm o/all

Divide by 2, is 101, then plus the 4 it emds up as backspace of 105mm

A tyre at 225/50 will have pretty much straight sidewalls, but will come fairly close to the spring perch.

A 235 or a 245 tyre width may foul the perch.

With the 8" rim at plus 4 offset, it can get close to rear guard lip, depending on tyre