Must Watch Automotive Program Thread.

Enzo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Administrators

Awesome, even though I've been working on Mikuni / Solex and read a lot of literature I've already learnt something from it. Nice video.

17 hours ago, ilbert said:

Anyone interested in webers, this is great explanation series on how they work and how to rebuild them.

Thanks for the link, I dare not even start tinkering with mine other than the idle mixture screw setting.

Looking at Part2, and how so many components interact with each other, one can see why fuel injection is an attractive option!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Not sure if I shared this earlier, but this guy is restoring a basket case of a Pontiac Fiero.

He just did a video on radio restoration that is useful for troubleshooting in the context of our own AM radios.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If the your hairs on your body don’t stand up on end and you haven’t got a boner by the end of this video, might need to get checked by a doctor cause you might be dead....

the sound of the F50 is astounding.

seeing Chris Harris live out a dream of his brought up emotions of when I got to live out one of my dreams and drove a Ferrari and lambo on a track in Vegas. Which I recommend thoroughly to any car nut if they get the chance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hoke have stopped making these now. The better option is a bell housing designed by Derek ( he makes the twin cam heads on hybridz). This is sold through Godzilla Raceworks and uses the original flywheel and clutch. You can buy the parts or the complete conversion. I have a bell housing adapter and tail shaft in transit now. Also the CD00A has better syncro’s than the CD009, otherwise they are the same box. I will buy the box in Australia to save transport costs.

David.