EOI - 240Z Hubcaps

Hi...

I am looking for expressions of interest in people looking for original hubcaps (at this point)...

The short version of the story is that I used to live in the U.S. briefly and I spoke to my extended family in the U.S. about how I was having a hard time finding Series 1 "D" hubbies... they have taken it upon themselves to help with sourcing Z car parts...

I received a call today that they have been able to source through a local junk yard (whom it appears my family has some ties with through their social club) "some" hubcaps with a view to sourcing more if others are interested...

I am putting out there in leiu of seeing if there is enough interest in getting a bulk deal sent over from the U.S... please let me know if you are interested in getting any hubcaps and how much you are prepared to pay...

** Please understand that this is very informal at this point, I will contact interested parties directly if this looks like happening... at this stage I have no idea about the number, quality or style of the hubbies that I have been contacted about...

Cheers, Jarrod.

Very informally pending interest, pending price (haven't seen them come up enough to know the ballpark figures). Any steel rims ??

If they've got some early cars for-a-pilferin, there's a handful of things I'm missing before I can piece together an early car (just need a good body  ::) some day).