[VIC] 2013 Workshop Day - CANCELLED!

C.A.R.

Parts have been ordered via Peter Mac & are on their way.

I've also updated the first post with more details - if you need to know anything, PM me.

Also if anyone wants to stay a night or 2 I have plenty of floor space... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Lurch,

I am 100% attending, and will bring my tool boxes, can't find the spring compressors though  :(

Any other tools etc I should throw in the back ?

Will most likely arrive early evening on Friday

Looking forward to meeting some Z folk.

Cheers

PB

No problem PB - I have 2 sets of spring compressors, so we should be fine ;)

A ball joint splitter might be handy too if you have one...

In any case, I'll have enough hand-tools to complete the job, but extras are always handy.

I'll have a 'Coldie' waiting for you ;)

L.

Lurch,

I am 100% attending, and will bring my tool boxes, can't find the spring compressors though  :(

Any other tools etc I should throw in the back ?

Will most likely arrive early evening on Friday

Looking forward to meeting some Z folk.

Cheers

PB

hi, i am almost there with my 260z. would love to come but i'll be away at that period. would you be doing it again after new year before 14 jan?

i need rwc as well, anyone know people that can do it easier for me?

message me to 0416178890 if anyone know where to go, i am at nunawading area, do not mind travel to get my car registered

I'll be away, as was the case with the Christmas BBQ, looking forward to catching up with you guys in the new year, and maybe even getting my zed back on the road ;)

Evan, hurry up and get my old motor in your car and running, Peter mac would have it sorted pretty quick for you, and then you could hire it out as a stump puller with the torque the thing has.

Lurch, I'm working on getting down there, looks like I'll be in Alexandra for those days, so will try to make it down for one, just need to see what the better half has planned for me.

Sorry fellas, can't make this as the 29th has been planned for me and if I bailed you would find my bloodied corpse on the side of the road near Alexandra.

Yes even more under the thumb than Sheldon.....