Sign in to follow this  
Agno

NDSOC and CSA Show and Shine @ Docklands: November 11

Hi Everyone,

A couple of clubs many of us are involved in (NDSOC & CSA) are hosting a show and shine event at Docklands next Sunday morning. Last year I had a ball, the show and shine's immediate proximity to Costco makes is a very fun day out full of cars and novelty sized American food :P

Details are below, I'm going to try drag my car out for a day before it gets demoted to shed ornament for a while so it would be good to see some VicZCar members join me showing off, especially anyone that might not be able to get down to the Christmas BBQ!

Where: Docklands, waterfront city Entry is via Pearl river road. Keep an eye out for the NDSOC and CSA Signs and the guy/girl in the high vis vest

Time: 9am till 3pm (You must Be PARKED by 9am)

Important Info: You cannot come in later then specified, or leave earlier than specified.

Your car must be on display, and stationary for the duration of the Show'n'Shine due to the nature of the area and public safety requirements. you must also be sure to follow the instruction of the people in the high vis vests.

Cost: $5 -

What to bring: A sheet of cardboard to use as drip tray (All vehicles must have a sheet of cardboard place underneath or you will be made to clean up any fluid.

Last year had a pretty decent turnout and a good variety of vehicles so even if you don't want to bring your car down it might be something fun to look at if you have a few hours free in the afternoon.

Cheers,

Alex

yep I should have 2 or 3 cars there and most likely will be roped into doing the judging again  :-[

Please note that prospective members most welcome but must be in by 9.am

cheers

Alan

Lifer

NDSOC

Alex do you know if its possible to sign up to CSA on the day? I've been meaning to attend one of the club meetings but its abit far and the time hasn't aligned with my schedule.

Would SOOOOO love to be there to support CSA but I have to work! wish there were more things on Saturdays!  I'll see if I can sneak down for awhile.

Rev.

Nice to catch up with Alan and Dimitri....brilliant day for it!

Rocking quite the tan right now after spending the day in the sun! Now if only my zed ran nicely, then it would have been a perfect day

Hey guys, it was great to see a nice row of Z's out in the sunshine!

I was very impressed with the two-tone brown 1600 too.

Cheers,

G

post-103-144023696341_thumb.jpg

post-103-144023696348_thumb.jpg

post-103-144023696354_thumb.jpg

Who owns the grey 240 ? Very nice  8)

Lurch , your getting rather arty farty with the style of pics  :-*.  I also counted 154 pics of badges ! Good job nevertheless.  ;D

Zeds that attended

Wayne Moody - Gun metal grey 240z - won best classic Zed show n shine

Dave Toleman - Silver 260z 2 seater

Helen Phillips - Yellow 260z two seater

Dimitri V - Red 240z

Gerhard Metz - Bronze 260z two seater

Malcolm Shapcott - Orange 240z

Agno - White 240z

Mark Todd - red 280zx - third place Concours

Mark Biondo - Blue Z32 - won best modern Zed

And me

Green 260z two seater, white 280zx, silver Z31