nat0_240_chevZ

240z / 260z replacement engine bay & Floor rails, Now available S.A.

Hi Nat0, I'm after some front frame rails left and right for a 78 2+2 and I'm wondering if you had any left over or are planning to make anymore. Also, I'd be interested in some 2+2 floor supports as mine are pretty munted and will need replacing some time in the future.

Thanks,

Andrew

I'm not sure if Nathan is still making the rails but i would certainly like a pair for my 240z especially given the positive feedback from the members on here.

If possible a longer set going to the rear!

Ric

I have just had confirmed, from far west that...

The floor rails discussed thus far in this thread, to suit the 240z, do also suit 'early' 260z:s too, up to at least chassis /vin # rs30-ooo900, possibly higher may also be suitable but yet to confirm. Will advise as I become aware.

This info, I owe thanks to Marty, from WA, whom has been involved in the installation of atleast a few sets so far. Billy's included. In his restoration business.

So thanks Marty, I appreciate your kind words, and assistance with body / vin # and rail confirmation.

Cheers Nat0.

Edited by nat0_240_chevZ

Hi Nat0,

I'm restoring my '75 260Z just wondering if your up for another pair of front floor rails with the rear extension by any chance?

Cheers

Pricey

I'd been keen on a set of full length rails for one of my 240z's (depending on the price of the items and the price of delivery to VIC). I'm in no hurry and would be happy to wait for others to jump on the band wagon...

Floor rails, may not suitable for your car bud.

Pics reqd, to confirm. Pretty sure i responded to one of your PM's. If not ill post again.

I Have a couple of floor rail sets in stock again.

Cheers nat0

Edited by nat0_240_chevZ