Sign in to follow this  
be-zed

QLD Christmas Drinks

Dont matter mate, just come along for the ride in what wheels that rotate. Peter will be in his Mazda. It is just a thing for Z people to get together and get ideas  for your car. And of course dribble over the Z's that will be there. All are welcome. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Count me in, also I won't be drinking the hard stuff so if anyone is looking for a lift I have 3 spare seats, though the rears are rather small.

Cheers

Peter

For those who want to know where we will be going on the cruze it will include part of the same course we used on one of the forum run's some years ago. We will start on Gympie rd turning left into Linkfield rd and turn right onto Eatons Crossing rd. Follow to Samford rd and turn right and on to Dayboro. At Dayboro turn into William st and then left into Mt Mee rd. Follow to D'aguilar and turn right onto the D'aguilar HWY (85). Follow signs to M1 BUT DO NOT GO ONTO THE M1 and follow signs to Bribie Island turnoff. Follow to Bribie Island bridge and cross to the first round about and back to the bridge to turn off  onto Welsby Parade (waterfront)and down to First Ave opposite the jetty.Total distance is 119klm and will take 2 hours if we stop for a photo break.

Possible change of venue to the Blue Anchorage restaurant. This place is under cover and serves more than just seafood. Every thing from fish and chips , burgers to Lobster if you want it . But we need to book. So I have made a tentative booking for 20 and will pay the deposit of $50 by Wednesday if we want it.This place even if it is raining with its view will be better than your best day at work ever. Although knocking back a few setting under the mast on the Sea Witch running in a new motor by going up to the Story Bridge then back to the Bay and then over to the Port Authority does come close as a good day at work for me. If we take this up I will change the booking to AUSZCAR party

That's the fish and chip shop I was referring to Aub.BLUE ANCORAGE RESERANT Very casual, plenty of parking, informal side walk cafe, restaurant with great views and plenty of grassed area to relax with the views of the passage and the jetty to fish off, a beach if you want to swim, not to mention great food, service and menu. Not sure why we would have to book though as there is plenty of space in front of the car park if no places are available on their premises. Just throw a couple of fold up seats in the boot in case and eat with your digits. Put me down for two at least.  8) 8) 8)

Are we still starting from the BP Castledine on Gympie Road. ;D

Got the 240 registered today so definitely in! Not long now fellas

good on you mate, will be great to check your 240 out.  8)

Looks like I am a definite as well, plus my wife, Roslyn.

See you on the 2nd December at the meetup location.

Cheers

Peter

We are booked in under AUSZCAR party from 12.00 noon on the 2 December at Blue Anchorage Restaurant. As I don't know what numbers there will be I picked 20.  You pay as you order.There are minor road works at Mt Mee but nothing that would worry a lowered Z. I would recommend everyone coming on the cruze check your brakes as there are some step down hill moments.Keep an eye out for the boy's in blue if you don't want a photo of your car sent to you in six weeks time and for the boys on 2 wheels.

Put some yellow koni's in the 260 and checked to make sure the exhaust can not not fall off this year. 

See everyone next Sunday. 

It would seem that Vic boys may collect some cash at their BBQ for the Movember team so as I am committed to Shave mine off I will bring the necessary equipment to do so on Sunday. Save a couple of gold coins to donate to the cause.

See you all tomorrow at UBD ref 109 H14 Caltex Carseldine at 9.00am. Will be there earlier so cheese and kisses can have her coffee fix before we set off. 8)

Looking forward to it! Steven and I will be rocking up together with our fully laiden Z's around 8:45 - 9 so see you all there!

I wish i could come, but my rust bucket paint flaking oil blowing 280zx isn't pretty enough to join your sexy club meet :(

trust me when i say its a pig im in the middle of a resto.

tis a sad day considering bribie is 20 mins from my joint :(

I wish i could come, but my rust bucket paint flaking oil blowing 280zx isn't pretty enough to join your sexy club meet :(

trust me when i say its a pig im in the middle of a resto.

tis a sad day considering bribie is 20 mins from my joint :(

Just turn up anyway , all are welcome even if you are not driving a Z. You can come in a taxi if you wish. Some do. {Dunny doors} You just gotta love Z'S. 8)

yeh but i just played with it then and tried to get it to stop missing at 4k+ but it wont:( needs plugs and fuel haha. ill have to consult my bank first and see what she says... but my brother in law might come out in his c210 skyline i might scab a lift with him haha.

Unfortunatley the boss needs a lift to work at 10:00 tomorrow but ill be waiting on bribie island road around 11:20ish to catch up.

I drive mount mee fairly often so ill give that a miss, but look forward to seeing you lot out there

cheers

nic

I'll be there.  Not sure about the boss though.  No air con and it is going to be hot!! :-X

Do what I do Alan. turn the 2/40 air con on. ;D

yeh but i just played with it then and tried to get it to stop missing at 4k+ but it wont:( needs plugs and fuel haha. ill have to consult my bank first and see what she says... but my brother in law might come out in his c210 skyline i might scab a lift with him haha.

BRING YOUR 280ZX, NO MATTER WHAT BRING IT. I need another 280 to be there! hahaha We can drive our piggish 280's together in style

P.S I'll even bring you a set of BP6ES for the thing!