AusZcar Christmans BBQ - 1/12/2012!

C.A.R.

I've done the same thing Alex.  I'll be on days off, possibly at the farm or maybe in Leongatha (have to ask the minister what I'm doing).  If I'm in the 'gatha, I might still take you up on the offer Bruce.

Merry Christmas to all the VIC members and hope you have a great day .Some of us QLD's will see you lot at Easter .

Best wishes

Aub

I don't know if the other States are having get togethers but Merry Christmas to them as well

Merry Christmas to all the VIC members and hope you have a great day .Some of us QLD's will see you lot at Easter .

Best wishes

Aub

I don't know if the other States are having get togethers but Merry Christmas to them as well

Ditto. 8)

6:00 pm and it just started pissing down....dogged a bullet as it was a perfect day at Gordo's....thanks for hosting once again mate! It really is a great venue with an ideal layout.

Good company and great cars too.

David

What a fantastic day guys, thanks to all the guys and girls for coming. The cars are getting better and better, tuff job for Scoota and Dale giving out the trophies . On last count there where 26 Zeds , good job guys. And on another note ,the kid count was about 20. And they looked to be having plenty of fun. Cheers.

Thanks again fo putting it on Gordo.

The quality of the cars has certainly gone up over the last few years. Lots of new builds hitting the roads, showing up the older ones.

Well done guys.  ;)

Also a big thanks to Mark (Scoota) for bringing down some mags and tyres to fit to dads car so he can do the Calder sprint tomorrow.

Then, a big thanks to Andrew (Andrew240Z) for loaning him some higher speed rated semi slicks on rims. Old school 15" x 7" gold meshies. Awesome  ;D

It's amazing how much support you can get from the guys here. Great to be a part of it.

Except MaygZ. He's just riding on everyone else's coat tails.

Looks like you guys had a great day. Unfortunately had to run the shop and couldn't get away. Shame to miss my first Christmas BBQ .

Glade the weather held out and hopefully will have someone trained up to run my shop for next year.

Ash