Sign in to follow this  
260DET

2013 Nationals Accomodation at PI

Blokes, available accomodation is running out fast. I have been trying to find out if anyone is interested in a group deal like a house, for example I found a 3 brm one in Cowes with plenty of trailer parking that may be available. But the silence is deafening, has everyone made their own arrangements already? Anyway I'm about to give up and look after my own, two beds required.

If you are going and have not booked better get the finger out  ???

I cant commit until early December, f i miss out, meh.

Issue is getting medical clearance,,,,,,,,,,,

And if i am OK, i will be rapidly entering both PI Historic meeting, as well as NDN13.

Have mattress and sheets/pillow, just need some floorspace.

Do snore, a bit, but.

Looked at the Ramada, still trying to find out if their one bedroom villas can have two single beds.

Hope you can make it Jason, we need a target :)

At the PI 6 hour i got a ramada 1 bed villa, at 120 a nite, but it had 2 bedrooms, i ended up with three blokes and 1 girl, no names, no pics, they know who they are!

Quite reasonable.

A hint, ring them direct, they will take a booking over the phone, and a credit card number, but dont suck the funds out until you get there, not like all the internet based sites.

I have stayed there a few times, it is good.

If i am ok for 2013, i'll be there for both the weekends, if i can get accom in mid December.

The pi hysterics gets full quickly.

Oh, and expect price hikes, due to "events" weekends!

I booked a 2 bedy at the Ramada 3 weeks ago...was a little more than I was expecting, but ....... ::)

Since most of us are looking at the Ramada, lets let others know the pricing they have been quoted or have paid, and was it direct or online via an agency.

As above, i have had better prices going direct on the resort phone number, ie 120 a night for a 2 bed villa, in August last, and last march, a spa studio unit, (1bed only) was 180 a night -for PI Classic, a known events weekend

What are the camping sites like? $52 (for two people) for a night, for parking and tent space... Is it worth just going to book a single bedrrom place at Ramada instead?

I just booked at the Cowes caravan park. Minimum five night stay for 'event' weekends for a deluxe villa 2 room 2 double beds 4 people. Wish I'd looked here, woulda booked the ramada instead!

$120 per night.

So, I'm going to go down thursday and just leave a night early on monday. Taking the missus's down who have never been, so be good to get a couple days of attractions in to keep them sane

Yeah mate, plan is to have it ready for the PI historics. Not a chance I would tow it over, way too long. Much easier and cheaper to stick it on a truck :)