Black Bonnet?

gav240z

Is a black bonnet tacky or cool?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is a black bonnet tacky or cool?

• Cool
    • Tacky

Nice.... I'm loving the white one.... Out of curiousity though, if anyone gets bored, could they photoshop the stickers out and make the flares white for me? My photoshop is stuffed, and I'm not good at it anyways...

I may yet go for flares anyway, but I'm not keen on them at the moment....

hmmm...I like those flares you brought back from Japan, should look great on the car.

Rarely do you see a good looking early Z with side skirts. It seems very much the sort of thing you see some of the US guys doing to their cars along with blowers & raising the rear of the car. I am eager to see what you decide on. What sort of rims have you got? Are you running coil overs to fit those 255's?

Sulio

Yer its got coil overs etc etc. Im running 16x10 performance challenger wheels. the wheels actually fit though with the std suspension but as they are on the road/race car I will definaty be using the coilovers which have my big disks and brakes fitted.

yer I know what you mean about side skirts but they look pretty cool with my setup so I will put a pic or two up to see what the verdict is

Ash

Also they quoted me $285 each for the 16x10 at the wheel place around the coner as I was thinking of getting a second set. The only prob is there is limeted tyres available that fit 16x10 wheels. I asked them and they only make 10 " in 16s

Ash

Geez, we've hijacked this thread hey. We should prolly move it over to the WHEELS forum. I'll past the relevant info on the wheels we've been discussing under the WHEELS category so we can continue our discussions on Ash's challenger wheels etc I know I'm eager to try the fitment on my car out of curiosity...hmmm flares are a posibility again.

Sulio

• 1 year later...