Sign in to follow this  
260DET

Should I Retire?

Another oops at Lakeside, Z is OK

A plus for the day was getting Hungry right several times, fastest I have ever been at that part of the circuit, from entry to the Eastern Loop in one continuous arc, whooo :D  But the car has to be preserved for the 2013 Nats  :-\

No you shouldn't retire!!!  Ever!!!!

Everyday is a school day.

With the marks on the track I'd say you weren't the first and you won't be the last to come off there... Keep at it!

If you can sit in the seat and steer it

and it puts a smile on your face don't stop

Paul

What Rubbish

You will never retire .

We have to match Wilbur at least or never live it down . At least you can beat him round Lakeside . The rest of us have to put with the reticule of been beaten by a guy who needs a walking stick to get around.

That's a good video perhaps I should put that in the upcoming QLD Z newsletter.

Pfftt, that's not even half a lose. If the question is should i retiire because I'm a big girly blouse who gets scared after putting two wheels on the grass??? Then I would say yes.....

If i don't come off the track at least once every meeting in practice sessions, then I'm not learning or trying enough to get the most out of the car. But then I do believe that you shouldn't have a car on the track unless you are prepared to see it end up a smoking pile of bits, hence my haidresser car doesn't do Lakeside and the Charger certainly won't see Lakeside, and why I am currently without a race car at the moment.....

Matt knows, he has turned running off the track into an art form :D Nah, sometimes I wake up and feel old age creeping on, besides the Z is needed in one piece for the 2013 Nats sprints. Because doors etc are not available here I'm going to have a go at making some fibreglass ones.