Agno

Cruise to Dimitri's Aladdin's Cave anyone? 6th October, LOCK IT IN!

Hey guys,

I just saw Dimitri's amazing Z parts stash. I want to go down to have a look sometime in the next 3 or 4 weeks realistically and to make it worth Dimitri's time I was thinking maybe we get a bunch of cars together and have a short cruise to his place, have a laid back BBQ and go digging for gold.

Anyone interested?

Alex

Will pay a finders fee if anyone can find a series 1 ashtray and/or radio hiding away somewhere in a dusty corner and ship it to S.A.

Nah bro, find the parts you like and fit them on; on the spot casually whilst enjoying the barby :)

All are welcome.... have full workshop facilities as well so if you need parts fitted as well, that can be done.

I don't think I need any bits, but I need an excuse to get my car out of the garage and blow some cobwebs off.

Let me know the date Dimitri

cheers

Bruce

Date wise, just have to get my suspension back in the car so I can move it as it's in the way of the racking..I can get a forklift from next door so If you can organise a day around a months time, it should be ok. I'll let you all know when the zed is mobile again..

If needed, I can do a Saturday and Sunday as I only live a few minutes away... I really have to thin out the collection a fair bit.

Yeah that also really doesn't work with me at all. I was thinking something mid-September to tie in with what Dimitri said a few posts up.

Bumping this up. I plan to pay Dimitri a visit (his approval pending) in the next 2/3 weeks. If I was to go it would most likely be a Sunday mid morning/early afternoon.

Anyone interested before I PM Dimitri and cement a date?

2 weeks is Grand Final weekend and I'm an avid Hawks supporter and have plans already.  8)

The next day, Sunday is DECA.

And isn't the following weekend Bathurst?  ???

You're right Simon. I'm not going to make it to DECA but if that means people are out then I'm happy to push it back further... Better late than never right?

As I'm only a few minutes away, and so far my social calender is free, anytime you guys can organise should be okay unless something i can't get out of pops up but I doubt that...