Too Intense Restoration seat upholstery kit and foam inserts

matt drago

Hey Guys,

I've started doing some work on the interior of the car and will be rebuilding the seats.  I'm trying to keep it fairly stock and was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Too Intense Restorations?  They have vinyl and foam insert kits and I'm looking at ordering them in the next few days.  Here is the site that the kits are on http://www.datsunrestore.com/catalog.html.

If anyone has had any dealings with these guys or with these seat trims, I'd be more than interested to hear about it.  If anyone knows of other places that I can get the vinyls and foam, I'd like to know about that too.

Cheers,

Matt Drago.

Matt Hi,

I've used these guys before, not bad service just make sure you ask for air freight other wise he sends by boat...seriously.

Not sure if you have used "Victoria british" -fantastic service -placed my order and received goods the following week. You can go on line and ask for a catalogue, a lot of good stuff.

Cheers, John.

Hey John,

Thanks for the info.  Is this the site that you mean for Victoria British http://www.victoriabritish.com/?  I could only find MG, Triumph, Austin  Healey and Sunbeam stuff on the site, is there 240Z catalogue on request only (if this is the right place)?

Cheers,

Matt Drago.

Thanks John and the other for the info.

I ordered the foams from too intense today, and I specifically asked for air freight (7 to 10 days via USPS).

Need to talk to the guy doing the upholstery about the vinyls.

Cheers,

Matt